amuck-landowner

[REQUEST] L3 Technical Support / System Administrator

rmlhhd

Verified Provider
I'm seeking a position as either a Level 3 Support Technician or a System Administrator.

• Over 5 years experience
  • Knowledge using cPanel, WHMCS, SolusVM, OpenVZ, KVM, Proxmox.
  • Experience with Managed Cisco Switches and large Windows Domains.
If you'd like to know more and/or have an opportunity for me, contact me at ryan [at] rmlh.uk

I also run Servaman, a small system admin company. If you want to help me you could outsource your support.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
If you want to move to the American south, start practice saying, "Y'all" and check out the job offer that was posted here earlier today: 

concerto49

Verified Provider
Does this mean you'll be keeping Servaman running whilst looking for and working at this job? Isn't Servaman a sort of hosting company?

rmlhhd

Verified Provider
@MannDude

I'd live to move to America but don't really have the money to do so.

@concerto49

Servaman is a sysadmin company, if I was to get a full-time job then I'd likely bin it as I won't have time to do Servaman and the job.

concerto49

Verified Provider
Maybe it's good to list location, timezone, expected rates etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

rmlhhd

Verified Provider
@concerto49

I'm in the UK, London Time. I'd like £14,000/yr or more before TAX.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmlhhd

Verified Provider
Have you finished high school or will this be done after/during school? Your profile says you're 17. Will you be going to University? If so, same question as for high school.

http://puu.sh/ayWbg/2a1476c47c.png
Finished High School a year ago, started 6th form and have finished the first year although I do not intend on continuing with the second year as Visual Basic programming really isn't something I want to do.

concerto49

Verified Provider
Finished High School a year ago, started 6th form and have finished the first year although I do not intend on continuing with the second year as Visual Basic programming really isn't something I want to do.
Don't think you can take on a full time position whilst studying?

amuck-landowner