amuck-landowner

Chris Miller -- Seeking Full Time Position at a web hosting company (7 YEARS of industry experience!

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Hello vpsBoard Family!

My name is Chris Miller and I am currently seeking a full-time job position for a web hosting company.

Having served as the CEO and founder of FTNHosting for over 5 years (company has since been sold), I am familiar with all aspects of running a busy and successful hosting company, and I am comfortable with tackling any task whether it be sales related, tech related, administrative related, billing related, management related, you name it.

Throughout the 5 years I have served as the CEO/founder of FTNHosting, as it had multiple brands under it (i.e. URPad, VMPort, K-Disk), I have experience with virtually every platform out there, whether it be Linux or Windows related. If there is something I am not familiar with, I am a fast learner and can adapt to new environments relatively quickly. I have hands-on experience with industry standard software including but not limited to: cPanel/WHM, SolusVM, OpenVZ, KVM, XEN, WebsitePanel, etc. I am definitely comfortable and know my way around both Linux and Windows operating systems.

You can find my work history experience and resume on my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-miller/50/62b/44b

I currently reside in Eastlake, Michigan. I am available for remote/telecommuting work, and re-location is open for discussion as well.

For more information, feel free to email me at: [email protected] or PM me.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to becoming a valuable asset for your hosting company!

Last edited:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
There are a lot of companies hiring or at least their websites say so.   Support often is a remote workable role.  Other roles they tend more often to want folks on-site.

Good luck Mr. Miller, hoping you land somewhere good.

Hassan

Verified Provider
Hello vpsBoard Family!

My name is Chris Miller and I am currently seeking a full-time job position for a web hosting company.

Having served as the CEO and founder of FTNHosting for over 5 years (company has since been sold), I am familiar with all aspects of running a busy and successful hosting company, and I am comfortable with tackling any task whether it be sales related, tech related, administrative related, billing related, management related, you name it.

Throughout the 5 years I have served as the CEO/founder of FTNHosting, as it had multiple brands under it (i.e. URPad, VMPort, K-Disk), I have experience with virtually every platform out there, whether it be Linux or Windows related. If there is something I am not familiar with, I am a fast learner and can adapt to new environments relatively quickly. I have hands-on experience with industry standard software including but not limited to: cPanel/WHM, SolusVM, OpenVZ, KVM, XEN, WebsitePanel, etc. I am definitely comfortable and know my way around both Linux and Windows operating systems.

You can find my work history experience and resume on my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-miller/50/62b/44b

I currently reside in Eastlake, Michigan. I am available for remote/telecommuting work, and re-location is open for discussion as well.

For more information, feel free to email me at: [email protected] or PM me.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to becoming a valuable asset for your hosting company!

attachicon.gif
ChrisMillerResume.pdf
Take a look into Nexcess... awesome place

Last edited by a moderator:

RLT

Dang I could almost do the trust and safety position. Only killer is having to travel to NYC on occasion. 

Hate going through metal detectors. They go nuts every time I do.  Last one I stuck a bare arm in it and it went nuts.

amuck-landowner