amuck-landowner

RemoteRAM Announces The Future of Cloud Based RAM

KMyers

For Immediate Release

RemoteRAM was founded in early 2015 to answer a simple question that has plagued the IT industry for hours; If we can offload compute and storage into the cloud, why not RAM?. With that question in mind, our engineers spent the next 6 weeks in a pub to ponder and plan the future of RAM. Born out of their frustration, RemoteRAM was born. 

Thanks to the advances in Broadband Quantum Tunneling, our engineers were able to address possible latency in the platform to deliver a well lubricated Cloud Based RAM solution. We purposefully crafted a new and innovative SRAC System ("Super RAM Array Cluster) to house our RAM. We have over 800 Terabytes of RAM in our system with capacity to add an additional 80,000 TB as needed.

We have a special offer for all VPSBoard Members - visit our site at http://RemoteRAM.com  for 50% off your first 7 months of service on all plans. 

GIANT_CRAB

Tried the service and it was amazing!

When I encountered some issues with it, the PC plumber responded to my issue very quickly and resolved it within milliseconds. 

I would highly recommend this service to everyone, especially enterprises that require high amount of RAM.

Amitz

Ramtastic stuff! Finally, my smartphone will not run out of RAM when playing, surfing and talking, all at the same time. So horny! I could kiss your butt for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

souen

Some cool specs you've got there, liking that Quantum Tunneled Broadband! Does your Desktop Grade plan support toasters as well?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
What options do you have for smart-appliances like refrigerators?

Smart%20refrigerator%20-%20high%20res.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMyers

I love you @KMyers , but you already knew this.
Of course I do

What options do you have for smart-appliances like refrigerators?

Smart%20refrigerator%20-%20high%20res.jpg
Support for refrigerators will be launching in Q3 depending on how the crowdfunding goes. The great news is that it will work with any model from 2010 onwards, it does not need to be one of those new-fangled smart ones

Some cool specs you've got there, liking that Quantum Tunneled Broadband! Does your Desktop Grade plan support toasters as well?
Technically yes however since most consumer grade toasters only support 2 GB of RAM, which is normally already maxed from the factory, it may not have much of a benefit. This is not due to a limitation on the RemoteRAM cloud platform or software rather a limit imposed by the community edition of ToastOS. Enterprise grade toasters on the other hand allows for up to 320 GB of Cloud RAM. 

libro22

...and I thought this was real :( haha

Good thing I saw Pikachu there. 

If this was possible and it existed a few years back, you could have saved me a lot of time (and sleep) for my undergrad thesis. Those machine learning software we used was ram hungry.

KMyers

API! We need API to use the fantastic ne RAM feature easily controlled unattendedly!
The API will be coming in April of 2016

Did Sony buy you out yet?
No, but we are entertaining offers from Burst.net

...and I thought this was real :( haha

Good thing I saw Pikachu there. 

If this was possible and it existed a few years back, you could have saved me a lot of time (and sleep) for my undergrad thesis. Those machine learning software we used was ram hungry.
The technology has existed for years, just create a 500 GB pagefile and put it on an SMB mount to Google's Cloud*. The problem is internet speeds were never up to par

*Please don't do that, it was a joke and will likely give you worse performance if it were possible. 

amuck-landowner