amuck-landowner

KVM BLOWOUT 512MB RAM $30/yr 1024MB RAM $6/month - Crissic Solutions, LLC

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Crissic Solutions, LLC - VPS Done Right

AUP Quick and Dirty: We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, P2p, Warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed.

Crissic Solutions, LLC does not charge for bandwidth overages. If a client goes over their allocated bandwidth, the service will be port limited until the beginning of the next pay period at a rate of 10Mbps. Customers may contact sales to purchase additional bandwidth at the rate of $2.50/TB as a monthly addon or at a one time fee for the current pay period.

Test IP: 199.48.167.66

Test File: 100MB

VPS Control Panel: Built into billing Panel (SolusVM API with a locked down SolusVM frontend)

Management: Unmanaged

Server RAM: 36GB DDR3 ECC (minimum)

Processors: Dual Intel Xeon L5520's

Disks: SATA III RAID 10

Link Speed: 1Gbps

DNS Services: Full rDNS and DNS included FREE

Virtualization: KVM

Activation: All KVM are manually reviewed prior to setup. Please allow up to 24 hours. Typical setup time less than 1 hour.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

KVM BLOWOUT SALE

KVM512

Cores: 2

Dedicated RAM: 512 MB

Disk: 40 GB

Bandwidth: 2000 GB

IPs: 1 (additional IPs available)

Price:

$30/year

Order Now

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

KVM768

Cores: 2

Dedicated RAM: 768 MB

Disk: 60 GB

Bandwidth: 2500 GB

Price:

$45/year

Order Now

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

KVM1024

Cores: 3

Dedicated RAM: 1024 MB

Disk: 80 GB

Bandwidth: 3000 GB

Price:

$6/m | Get 2 Months free when you pay yearly!

Order Now

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

KVM1536

Cores: 4

Dedicated RAM: 1536 MB

Disk: 120 GB

Bandwidth: 4000 GB

Price:

$9/m | Get 2 Months free when you pay yearly!

Order Now

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

KVM2048

Cores: 4

Dedicated RAM: 2048 MB

Disk: 150 GB

Bandwidth: 5000 GB

Price:

$12/m | Get 2 Months free when you pay yearly!

Order Now

Available Operating Systems (32 and 64 bit)

Debian 6.0.5, 6.0.6, 7

Fedora 17, 18

Centos 6.3, 6.4

ClearOS 6.3

LinuxMint 13

Mageia 2

OpenSUSE 12.2

Scilinux 5.6, 6.3

SolusOS 1.2

Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, 13.04

**Don't see a template or ISO you need? Open a support ticket and we'll add it! Please note Operating System is NOT installed on initial setup. Full instructions provided.**

Addons:

1TB Bandwidth: $2.50/m

Additional IPs: $2 per IP per month

Direct Admin: $5/m

cPanel: $14.95/m

Last edited by a moderator:

sleddog

VPS Control Panel: Built into billing Panel (SolusVM API with a locked down SolusVM frontend)
Sign of the times. Hopefully we'll see more security-aware offers like this.

I've been with Crissic for a month or so with an OpenVz VPS and it's been stellar. Good luck with the KVM offer. Wish you had a 128 low-end deal :)

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Sign of the times. Hopefully we'll see more security-aware offers like this.

I've been with Crissic for a month or so with an OpenVz VPS and it's been stellar. Good luck with the KVM offer. Wish you had a 128 low-end deal :)
Appreciate it! If you want you can open a ticket with a request for a lower KVM package than is listed and we can see what we are able to do.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Sorry for the bump, but after many requests we have made monthly pricing available on everything but the KVM512 and KVM768. If you'd like to do quarterly or semi-annually on the KVM768, please open a ticket.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Pricing is good, but I don't like the network at all. No IPv6, and only Telia and nLayer upstream? Not a fan of either of those, routing is inefficient. Have to pass here :(

SkylarM

Verified Provider
IPv6 is in the works, as is a third upstream. No direct timelines for that at this time though. It's safe to say 1-2 months

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
IPv6 is in the works, as is a third upstream. No direct timelines for that at this time though.
Good to hear. You wouldn't be able to tell us what that 3rd is, would you? HE, Cogent, Level3? Any of those would be great additions.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Good to hear. You wouldn't be able to tell us what that 3rd is, would you? HE, Cogent, Level3? Any of those would be great additions.
nothing is solid as of now, but Looking at Cogent or Atrato possibly. Still early stages though so no guarantee on when it will be added unfortunately.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Good providers, those. With those in the network and IPv6 this suddenly becomes a killer deal :) Will keep an eye on it.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Good providers, those. With those in the network and IPv6 this suddenly becomes a killer deal :) Will keep an eye on it.
I'll try and do something fancy when we get IPv6 in. The space is there, just waiting on it to be put in. I'm hoping we'll have the 3rd provider in the mix within the month, but we'll see how that goes. Just gotta bug Daniel enough about it.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
What space? AS19531 doesn't originate any IPv6 prefixes.
It was there ~3 months ago. He upgraded all of his equipment (Juniper based) and hasn't setup IPv6 yet as a result. Lazy lazy ;)

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
That IP pings and responds on port 80, but doesn't show up in a search at bgp.he.net. However when I plug it in to asn.cymru.com I get that it's at AS237, "Merit Network", an organization dedicated to providing connectivity between Michigan universities. What on earth?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
That IP pings and responds on port 80, but doesn't show up in a search at bgp.he.net. However when I plug it in to asn.cymru.com I get that it's at AS237, "Merit Network", an organization dedicated to providing connectivity between Michigan universities. What on earth?
Uh that's odd.... I'll look into it.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I imagine HE.net just needs to update their databases, but in the mean time that's very strange.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Daniel has had the IPv6 space for a while now, but wasn't announced until literally an hour ago.

Edit: Looks like it's flagging the entire 2600::/12 to Merit and isn't tracking /32s

amuck-landowner