amuck-landowner

SHOCKING PRICES! $20 E3-1230 - Memorial Day Sale! Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and Chicago!

QuadraNet_Adam

Verified Provider
Happy Memorial Day from the team at QuadraNet. We would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have served and those who are currently serving. This Memorial Day ONLY, QuadraNet is providing exclusive dedicated server offers available in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago datacenter!All offers below include 3Gbps of QuadraNet VEST DDoS Protection (Detect & Mitigate). In addition - our network is now better than ever, with our Noction Optimized Network https://www.quadranet.com/los-angele...ernet-routing/ providing you with the best connectivity routes at all times.All pricing and configurations below are only valid for new or addon services as part of this limited time and limited stock promotion. You may not replace any current services with below promotions, however now is the time to expand your server base with QuadraNet by moving or deploying environments with us!DOUBLE RAM, DOUBLE BANDWIDTH, FREE NETWORK PORT UPGRADE, FREE UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC, DISCOUNTED PRICES! ACT NOW!Memorial Day Sale! Shocking prices, shocking sales, shocking deals, shocking service! DEDICATED SERVER SALE AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and Chicago! 5 LOCATIONS! HOLY COW MOLY SHEEZZZZZZZ!Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 Quad Core - 3.30Ghz, 8M Cache, 5GT/s DMI, HyperThreading8̶G̶B̶ ̶D̶D̶R̶3̶ ̶E̶C̶C̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ 16GB DDR3 RAM!500GB SATA 7,200RPM HDDDual Gigabit NICs1U Supermicro Server - 4x Hot-Swap Drive BaysIntegrated IPMI, KVM over IP, Remote Power Control, and more.1̶0̶T̶B̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶t̶h̶l̶y̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶e̶r̶ 20TB Monthly Transfer + FREE Incoming Bandwidth1̶0̶0̶M̶b̶p̶s̶ ̶N̶e̶t̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶P̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶(̶P̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶/̶P̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶)̶ 1Gbps Network Port (Public/Private)$20 FIRST MONTHThen just $̶1̶1̶9̶/̶M̶o̶n̶t̶h̶  $89/MonthORDER NOW by e-mailing [email protected]Need something different? Want to discuss a just for you MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL? Contact us today! [email protected]Happy Holidays!

willie

This is an annoying ad, putting a 1st month promo price in the title when the recurring price is $89/month.  If you think $89/month is a good price for that server (I think it's not bad, weighing various aspects into consideration) you should be willing to put that number in the title.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This is an annoying ad, putting a 1st month promo price in the title when the recurring price is $89/month.

Common approach.   Not one I like or advise on the misleading title.

I call this a bait and switch... Look I vacuumed your attention with $20,  oops, it's really $89, next month.

amuck-landowner