amuck-landowner

How to Increase VPS hosting Business?

Reseller99

Dear All,

Anybody can describe how to increase my VPS hosting inquiry. Please describe in details. if any changes in our website i requested to all please inform us then we will change soon. our VPS hosting website url is www.reseller99.net

Regards
Sales Department
www.reseller99.net
Very cheap VPS hosting Company in India

webhostuk

The main things are quality , performance and pricing of the VPS that you need to work on to increase sale.

RombelIrk

In my oppinion, first of all you should get a selling web-site, that ensures your clients you're exactly the hosting provider they need and that's it. No unnecessary information. The web-site you linked above seems pretty nice, but the homepage is way to heavy as for me. It takes too much time to reach the end of it. :) 

Then you can integrate your web-site with a billing system (you can use a self-made or a commercial one, such as WHMCS, hostbill, bill manager, blesta etc.) to automatize your client's accounting. Also be ready to provide a 24/7 support to your customers and answer all the question might occur. And don't forget about marketing. Discounts and promo actions can help you to hold your current clients and get new ones. Also you can start a referral program, it works just fine on attracting the new clients.

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
. if any changes in our website i requested to all please inform us then we will change soon.

Building a service business that customers will want to buy from involves a little more than making a few changes on your website  (and the failure to realize this is why there are so many businesses where the owner(s) can't even afford to buy a van down by the river to live in and ends up selling his handful of customers on WHT...)

start here if you really want to improve your business: https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/write-your-business-plan , and after you finish writing a business plan share the executive summary of your business plan with us and people here should be able to offer you suggestions on whether your plan is viable and how to improve it.

edit:

Largest VPS hosting provider in India

That statement is fine if you really are the largest VPS provider in India, but if you're not I would avoid making exaggerated claims that aren't based on facts on your website because it may drive some potential customers away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fm7

CenTex Hosting

Verified Provider
Really there is no 100% sure fire way. 

what you need to do is sit down and figure out who your target market is. If you want to go after budget vps customers you will have to set your pricing as such as well as the specs. but with doing this you are not really going to get any high end VPS customers as they will look at the service as cheap and spamming. 

Same goes if you target high end you will have higher end servers with ssd your pricing will match that as well. But note you are not going to get any bargain shoppers for those pricing.

You have to decided what type of customers you want and then target that market. 

Reactions: fm7

ServerBundle

You need start off with providing quality services. Everything from your VPS reliability to your Customer Support counts. For example we try to get clients by the word of mouth. Most of our clients are referred by our current clientele. This brings in a sort of Trust to the user and thus helps us also grow.

jeff2600

Verified Provider
For starters, don't bet on beating everyone in terms of pricing. Provide high quality services and charge accordingly. Customers WILL appreciate this, especially long term customers.

Find relevant online communities and try to be helpful. DO NOT just post for the sake of posting. Talk WITH people, do not talk TO people.

PowerUpHosting-Udit

Verified Provider
Dear All,

Anybody can describe how to increase my VPS hosting inquiry. Please describe in details. if any changes in our website i requested to all please inform us then we will change soon. our VPS hosting website url is www.reseller99.net

Regards
Sales Department
www.reseller99.net
Very cheap VPS hosting Company in India

This is exactly how you can promote on several other forums :) 

PrivateColo Joe

Quality and Innovation are my key factors that can really move the vps business. I call it "get out and get it host" host that actually listen to clients, listens to the hosting industry and constantly looking for ways to move forward can significantly change the vps business. 

buildmyblock

listen to your clients feedback if they have any

also quality performance uptime all is key along with keeping upto date with the latest market news is also a good thing to do notify clients of anything new that has been introduced :)

techDaniel

To increase your hosting business first you need to have a quality tech support team which is available 24/7 for the customer care and has efficiency to resolve all the techinical issues without any delay.

maounique

That ship has sailed.

pretty much, yeah. You cannot have just one thing, say price, or only quality, while having everything and be top there is not possible, you can be at least average in everything and have a few strong points where you are between the top 10 in the market. Even best in your location may do if it is an exotic one, not to mention pretty popular.
There are millions of potential customers, some might just need your combination of factors, then you must make sure they heard about you.
First part is not that difficult as it may sound, the second is, due to the heavy pollution by the so called SEO and other methods of cheating.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
10 cores, 50GB RAM, unlimited BW, 1.2TB of SSD, 1gbps port, and either Windows Server or cPanel/WHM for ~$46.47 (Rs 1999) per mo...

(cough) not sustainable (cough)

Cough. It's sustainable until Contabo (which is known for not overloading its servers and having exemplary customer service...sarcasm) raises prices or changes its plans. :p

Contabo charges 26.99 € (US $30.17) for that plan and he's charging his customers US $46.47 for the plan. Contabo charges 11.99 € (US $13.40) for Cpanel/WHM and he turns around and charges his customers 999 INR (US $15.47) .

and either Windows Server or cPanel/WHM for ~$46.47 (Rs 1999) per mo...

Linux is INR 1999 but he's charging INR 5999 for the Windows Server version of the plan (Contabo charges an additional 23.99 € for Windows Server 2012).

He's turning a profit at these prices but putting your business entirely at the mercy of another business like he is doing isn't something I'd want to do.

ParkInHost

Verified Provider
Reliability, Affordability, and value added to customer support and requests will lead you a long way.

amuck-landowner