amuck-landowner

X3host problem

vidladdie

I have an account with x3host with a reseller arrangement.At this moment in time all my websites are down as is x3host site so 

l need to find out whats going on

Not a happy place to be

souen

Good to hear things are fine now.

Is there a reason you're not going with a fairly reputable provider like BuyShared or others in the Reviews section? Lifetime hosting, I could see picking one up for testing or just for kicks, but these plans aren't sustainable and usually don't end well. If you aren't doing so already, I'd suggest researching a little on the next provider before ordering.

Good luck.

vidladdie

Good to hear things are fine now.

Is there a reason you're not going with a fairly reputable provider like BuyShared or others in the Reviews section? Lifetime hosting, I could see picking one up for testing or just for kicks, but these plans aren't sustainable and usually don't end well. If you aren't doing so already, I'd suggest researching a little on the next provider before ordering.

Good luck.

I cannot find BuyShared

ICPH

This provider support and the service is one of the worst i have experienced. On other sites, you ay find similar negative reviews, positive ones i bet are from the provider itself. This is my honest opinion and a warning for anyone considering them. This provider (possibly Kareem A. Samir from Egypt) is balancing between scam and terrible service. The best you would do is close all browser tabs with x3h0st related sites on them and look for a better provider. Do not ask me for more details.

amuck-landowner