amuck-landowner

$1.79/Year VPS - 32MB - 1.5GB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Actually no, legitimate providers will ask permission to use someone else's work - quite a few folks are using modified versions of the TOS/AUP I wrote, with my permission.  Just because you think others steal doesn't mean it's right for you to do so.  Seems you need to work on ethics a bit before you try to lecture anyone.

mtwiscool

Actually no, legitimate providers will ask permission to use someone else's work - quite a few folks are using modified versions of the TOS/AUP I wrote, with my permission.  Just because you think others steal doesn't mean it's right for you to do so.  Seems you need to work on ethics a bit before you try to lecture anyone.
Your ethics = slabbing

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
And?  You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about (and are seemingly incapable of reading the numerous threads where we answered those questions in detail already).  So instead of trying to redirect attention to other people, try fixing your own problems before you pretend to be a real provider.

mtwiscool

And?  You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about (and are seemingly incapable of reading the numerous threads where we answered those questions in detail already).  So instead of trying to redirect attention to other people, try fixing your own problems before you pretend to be a real provider.
At least i don't slab my servers, supend vps's without reasons or arrange to promote people by lieing to wht.

I am honest to my users unlike you, do not dare to call anything of mines shit unless you short out the issues you been having for month like slow network access.

I'm extramly polite to my users and that is how a do things, i do not put profit first at all i just love seeing my users being happy with what i provide to them.

And i do know what i am doing and i monitor for abuse at all times.

Secound rant over.

Ok,

Lets get back to topic.

What things do you guys think i should add to make the service better?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You should add some honesty, and not spread lies about real companies in an attempt to avoid your own problems.  Such as stealing content from other websites.  Thief.

mtwiscool

You should add some honesty, and not spread lies about real companies in an attempt to avoid your own problems.  Such as stealing content from other websites.  Thief.
I said keep on topic.

I do not lie about buyvm i provide infomation that other people have already told you.

I am no longer going to reply to you?

k0nsl

Bad Goy
That’s what’s called a “non issue” and clearly something you have no clue about. Read up about it, all of it. Read what Francisco wrote about it on LET. At any rate, I doubt you will understand any of it anyway.

Yikes..this guy is bad news for my blood pressure.

Your ethics = slabbing

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
That’s what’s called a “non issue” and clearly something you have no clue about. Read up about it, all of it. Read what Francisco wrote about it on LET. At any rate, I doubt you will understand any of it anyway.

Yikes..this guy is bad news for my blood pressure.
Yeah, he's one of those kids that, when confronted with his own problems, tries to spew lies about others in an attempt to get people to forget about what he's done.  Like stealing content from a real provider (which he could easily just apologize for and fix by actually writing his own - but hey, I guess it's easier to try and yell at someone else rather than fix your own faults).

mtwiscool

Yeah, he's one of those kids that, when confronted with his own problems, tries to spew lies about others in an attempt to get people to forget about what he's done.  Like stealing content from a real provider (which he could easily just apologize for and fix by actually writing his own - but hey, I guess it's easier to try and yell at someone else rather than fix your own faults).
I have higher proitys at the moment.

And i did not lie.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
So, you feel that you don't need to apologize to him for your theft, then?  It's real easy to do.. just quote say something along the lines of "Sorry, I should not have stolen your work without your permission".  Of course, it helps if you actually mean it - but we know not to expect that much of you.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Alot of providers use others tarms of service as a template as i have done.
If you want to republish another company's copyrighted work you should have your Permissions Editor contact the company to get permission and arrange terms.  Google "permissions editor sample letter to website owner" to get an idea of how to word your request and what information you need to include when you contact the copyright owner.

edited to add: "Alot of providers" have "tarms of service" that wouldn't stand up in court.  I'd advise you to have a lawyer look over your TOS before it goes live to make sure it is in compliance with the law (especially UK and EU consumer protection and privacy laws).

Last edited by a moderator:

TrackerKingNET

Sorry,

It was only meant to be up temporary and has got delayed due to other work on the website.

We will have it replaced by Friday 6PM BST.
It would be nice if you actually said sorry yourself. We all know you didn't write that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner