amuck-landowner

<3 Comcast and IPv6

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
It may also be different in separate regions. I know that across the bridge from me (in another state) my collegue has a different expectation and restriction on caps, etc.

We looked into it and while using about the same level of bandwidth he was being charged about $100 difference.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
On their FAQ page it shows that different areas have different bandwidth policies so it might pertain to your location.

nunim

VPS Junkie
I wish my ISP, or an ISP available in my area would roll out IPv6.... I used to have a decent HE.net tunnel setup but since I got their IPTV package I'm forced to use one extra shitty router that doesn't support tunneling. :(  Maybe in 10 years.   

I don't think AT&T is offering v6 yet so props to Comcast, for once.

AMDbuilder

Verified Provider
I got a little tired of dealing with AT&T Uverse to keep my bill somewhat reasonable, coupled with comcast users in my area having their speeds doubled.  I could get a 50/10 connection for less than AT&T, plus the addition of IPv6 which was simply awesome.

The installer didn't do a very good job of placing the cables, so I have coax running all over (generally looking bad).  That being said my service has otherwise been very solid, and after upgrading my router (currently using Airport Extreme) I have been enjoying native IPv6 connectivity.

I've enjoyed seeing more sites using/supporting IPv6, and Comcast giving me the ability to use IPv6 has been awesome :D

amuck-landowner