amuck-landowner

Can anyone beat this price?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I worship at the allTAR of FreeVeeePPPeeessssssss.   Ignore the snake on my arm, he is all sssssssssssss.

Sad watching a fail in slow motion.  $1  wrong how about $2 and run numbers from there OP?

I point again to the much loved Lowendspirit site/biz model.... Where we know Anthony barely breaks even at last check:

URL: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=13

3 euros a year...  That's $4.08 in USD currently.  Many times OP's pricing and still not viable.

Heck, if the mighty AnthonySmith can't make it profitable with his know-how, other DC contracts, etc.  and with much more income per customer, there is no way OP can make this work...

No clue why folks in the cheap/low end segment just detest basic math.  Do the basic math up front and save yourself the hard lesson, please.

concerto49

Verified Provider
I worship at the allTAR of FreeVeeePPPeeessssssss.   Ignore the snake on my arm, he is all sssssssssssss.

Sad watching a fail in slow motion.  $1  wrong how about $2 and run numbers from there OP?

I point again to the much loved Lowendspirit site/biz model.... Where we know Anthony barely breaks even at last check:

URL: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=13

3 euros a year...  That's $4.08 in USD currently.  Many times OP's pricing and still not viable.

Heck, if the mighty AnthonySmith can't make it profitable with his know-how, other DC contracts, etc.  and with much more income per customer, there is no way OP can make this work...

No clue why folks in the cheap/low end segment just detest basic math.  Do the basic math up front and save yourself the hard lesson, please.
AnthonySmith does make profit, maybe in a different way, but he does. It won't work if your only product IS this $2 VPS though. It's just a great way to advertise and other things.

frixelsolutions

AnthonySmith does make profit, maybe in a different way, but he does. It won't work if your only product IS this $2 VPS though. It's just a great way to advertise and other things.
A $1.49 per year VPS is not going to work out long term if that's the only service the company offers and there are no opportunities for upselling to a much more expensive paid product, and even then it's barely feasible, especially on rented hardware and IP space.

amuck-landowner