amuck-landowner

crissic.net - Reviews

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Well, my and my friends boxes must be existed in the last 10 nodes then, If the results you pasted are legit.

anyway, I am gonna make detailed review by working on "telephone's" example. It might take some time, but it will be in detail now.
The uptime on the last 10 nodes are the uptime the nodes have existed basically. Could you PM me the service IPs? I can investigate their uptime for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

SFTP

The uptime on the last 10 nodes are the uptime the nodes have existed basically. Could you PM me the service IPs? I can investigate their uptime for you.
There is one hell of a difference between your Tone/Attitude over Forums/Boards and that inside there in Crissic Client's Support.

and Thankyou, but you don't have to investigate nothing, you are not that good of a person/company as I've experienced. I'm gonna do this investigation part by myself.

"Thanks to telephone again for showing me the right path"

SkylarM

Verified Provider
There is one hell of a difference between your Tone/Attitude over Forums/Boards and that inside there in Crissic Client's Support.

and Thankyou, but you don't have to investigate nothing, you are not that good of a person/company as I've experienced. I'm gonna do this investigation part by myself.

"Thanks to telephone again for showing me the right path"
You're right, I'm typically more short and to the point in tickets. It's just the way I do things. I'm not a fan of wasting time on nicities so customers get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I mean well when I do it, there's just so many other customers with tickets waiting for a reply that I'd rather not waste extra time being all cutsie and super over the top friendly when I can convey my message in a shorter timespan.

Sorry if you're not a fan, but it's how I do things and have been doing things for a while now.

bizzard

I have 7 servers running in multiple Crissic nodes, without any issues. Have been with Crissic for more than an year, without any issues over network and hardware.

Skylar and other support staff has been very friendly, both in IRC and tickets. The only issue I face is a delay in ticket response (Mostly because I am in the opposite side of the world), but that was also months back. Can't find anything to blame considering the service quality and price I pay for.

@SFTP Waiting for your detailed review as the one you posted doesn't qualify as a review, atleast for me.

SFTP

You're right, I'm typically more short and to the point in tickets. It's just the way I do things. I'm not a fan of wasting time on nicities so customers get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I mean well when I do it, there's just so many other customers with tickets waiting for a reply that I'd rather not waste extra time being all cutsie and super over the top friendly when I can convey my message in a shorter timespan.

Sorry if you're not a fan, but it's how I do things and have been doing things for a while now.
Exactly. That's what you are. That's what I was trying to prove here.

Thankyou for not proving me wrong.

RUDE + UNFRIENDLY + WORST SUPPORT = CRISSIC SUPPORT

Our promise: We promise to provide our customers with the highest level of service, excellent customer support

This is what your ads/offers contain in them, you must clear yourself with the meaning of "excellent customer support", as you don't know nothing about "excellent customer support". Moreover, you should also learn what actually is "highest level of service", as Crissic doesn't fall any near of such service.

That was exactly the word I wanted to spread, I wanted to share with the world.

So, guys if you are looking for the best VPS Provider with Excellent and Friendly support, "Crissic" is not for you.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Exactly. That's what you are. That's what I was trying to prove here.

Thankyou for not proving me wrong.

RUDE + UNFRIENDLY + WORST SUPPORT = CRISSIC SUPPORT

Our promise: We promise to provide our customers with the highest level of service, excellent customer support

This is what your ads/offers contain in them, you must clear yourself with the meaning of "excellent customer support", as you don't know nothing about "excellent customer support". Moreover, you should also learn what actually is "highest level of service", as Crissic doesn't fall any near of such service.

That was exactly the word I wanted to spread, I wanted to share with the world.

So, guys if you are looking for the best VPS Provider with Excellent and Friendly support, "Crissic" is not for you.
Again, failure to provide proof of service, or elaborate as to ANY issues other than "THEY SUCK BURN THEM". That's not a review, that's you being a disgruntled customer that didn't get their way. Feel free to PM or post your service IP or hostname, we'd be more than happy to go over everything with you.

SFTP

I have 7 servers running in multiple Crissic nodes, without any issues. Have been with Crissic for more than an year, without any issues over network and hardware.

Skylar and other support staff has been very friendly, both in IRC and tickets. The only issue I face is a delay in ticket response (Mostly because I am in the opposite side of the world), but that was also months back. Can't find anything to blame considering the service quality and price I pay for.

@SFTP Waiting for your detailed review as the one you posted doesn't qualify as a review, atleast for me.
LOL Seriously? you are literally calling that person friendly, who even himself doesn't call himself friendly.

and FYI delays on ticket responses don't base on DISTANCES.

and Could you please share screenshots of your 7 servers running for the last whole year without any problem?

Or are you just like me? uttering words without any proof? LOL

Bogus Comment. Rejected.

SFTP

Again, failure to provide proof of service, or elaborate as to ANY issues other than "THEY SUCK BURN THEM". That's not a review, that's you being a disgruntled customer that didn't get their way. Feel free to PM or post your service IP or hostname, we'd be more than happy to go over everything with you.
Failure? You just admitted your unfriendly, rude, delayed and worst support - proving my reviews legit.

(even then I will post screenshots)

and as far as the Services proofs are concerned, I wasn't monitoring your services as I have never thought of posting these reviews of Crissic anywhere. But now I shall and will come up again with proofs regarding your services of course.

and by the way, as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Failure? You just admitted your unfriendly, rude, delayed and worst support - proving my reviews legit.

(even then I will post screenshots)

and as far as the Services proofs are concerned, I wasn't monitoring your services as I have never thought of posting these reviews of Crissic anywhere. But now I shall and will come up again with proofs regarding your services of course.
We're all waiting!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'm not gonna make you wait that long.

There is a saying, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I don't care if Skylar told you to drink out of the toilet at this point.   I have no doubt you feel slighted and had some problem with your service - it happens in every shop from time to time.  But you are shitting in public with this thread and doing so in an embarrassing fashion.

PROOF. Prove it with proof of issues you experienced on your own account, make your point that way.

.. and by the way, as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for.
^--- What does this even mean?  English.

bizzard

I am getting the feeling that this is just a troll thread.

LOL Seriously? you are literally calling that person friendly, who even himself doesn't call himself friendly.
SkylarM, WebSearchingPro and techhelper1 is very friendly in IRC as well as tickets. Just go to the IRC and ask someone.

and FYI delays on ticket responses don't base on DISTANCES.
I don't think Crissic is staffed 24 hours and its reasonable for the cost you pay for their service. I have had tickets not responded for more than 8 hours and I am fine with that. I just want to say it will be great if they can cover the whole 24 hours a day.

and Could you please share screenshots of your 7 servers running for the last whole year without any problem?
What gave you the guts to ask for proof for my servers running without issues as you haven't provided any proof for your claims. Once you post them, I'll be happy to share proofs.

Or are you just like me? uttering words without any proof? LOL
Atleast you agree that you don't have any proofs. LOL

SFTP

There is a saying, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I don't care if Skylar told you to drink out of the toilet at this point.   I have no doubt you feel slighted and had some problem with your service - it happens in every shop from time to time.  But you are shitting in public with this thread and doing so in an embarrassing fashion.

PROOF. Prove it with proof of issues you experienced on your own account, make your point that way.

I'm waiting for the Admin who "awarded" me with the warning. I've taken some screenshots in connection with my reviews regarding "Rude + Delayed + Unfriendly + Worst Crissic Client's Support".

Let the Admin come and I'll ask him to Edit my Reviews along with the screenshots.

So yeah, I'm gonna put it up and gonna make you shut.

As far as the services proofs are concerned, for them I need some time to get all those monitoring graphs and shit, as I never knew that I would be posting some service's reviews over here and was not monitoring the down times.

.. and by the way, as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for.

Read above: Skyler said in his comment, "That's not a review, that's you being a disgruntled customer that didn't get their way."

This was my reply to his comment, ".. and by the way, as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for."

was in pretty good ENGLISH. Seems like you need to attend some IQ and ENGLISH language classes.

SFTP

I am getting the feeling that this is just a troll thread.

SkylarM, WebSearchingPro and techhelper1 is very friendly in IRC as well as tickets. Just go to the IRC and ask someone.

I don't think Crissic is staffed 24 hours and its reasonable for the cost you pay for their service. I have had tickets not responded for more than 8 hours and I am fine with that. I just want to say it will be great if they can cover the whole 24 hours a day.

What gave you the guts to ask for proof for my servers running without issues as you haven't provided any proof for your claims. Once you post them, I'll be happy to share proofs.

Atleast you agree that you don't have any proofs. LOL
Seems like my reply to your comment hit somewhere hard on you. LOL.

anyhow, Read what the admin just said. It's now your turn to show your 7 servers proof with not a single issue and with great support, and for the whole last year.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
For an hour i'm guessing?

To the OP, see if they'll provide you a PCAP you can then run through wireshark.

Francisco
It varies, depends on severity and location of the attack. Our upstream provider in Jacksonville will null route IPs beyond what our wanguard will in larger attacks, and Quadranet requires us to submit a ticket to request null removal. I cannot say what happened with this customer without actually viewing the IP information to further investigate.

SFTP

For an hour i'm guessing?

To the OP, see if they'll provide you a PCAP you can then run through wireshark.

Francisco
Dear, I've said earlier somewhere in this thread, that I could cope with anything but a rude behavior.

The thing that really disappointed me and provoked to post this thread is their "Support", which they claim in their every ad/offer as "Excellent Client Support". But trust me that doesn't fall anywhere near "Excellent".

amuck-landowner