amuck-landowner

DrServer XEN 128MB (TX)

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Thank you for clarification. After reviewing ticket i would say, not very helpfull, there is only one ticket with reinstall your vps content. So i am aware of situation now.

@wlanboy please take my apology for unprofessional ticket handling. I can assure you that it will not happen again. Also i can offer you free credit in compensation on any of our platforms. 

Thank you for understanding
I accept your apology - even if you did not do anything wrong.

Your response to the ticket (after my cancelation which did incluce my reasons to cancel) was totally fine.

I got the refund and for me the test case is closed.

Perhaps you folks are under SSH attempt attacks on the server and or containers in mass.  That's one cause of such login time performance issues, especially where waiting for the prompt to input credentials (if not running keyless setup).

Machine is beefy enough and underloaded from your specs.
Was on my mind too.

Maybe even an upstream provider problem causing package loss on some routes.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I accept your apology - even if you did not do anything wrong.

Your response to the ticket (after my cancelation which did incluce my reasons to cancel) was totally fine.

I got the refund and for me the test case is closed.

Was on my mind too.

Maybe even an upstream provider problem causing package loss on some routes.
I'm glad this experience and review led @drserver to digging into provisioned services and seeing the underprovisioning of CPU resources on containers.

It's good to have fruitful, productive group input.

In the end, ideally customers get a good product and experience and that's what really matters.

amuck-landowner