amuck-landowner

Fallout 4 just around the corner!

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
UPS has been shipping it since the 6th and my package has already traveled 546 miles. :(

Thats not as bad as when I still lived in Michigan. I bought something on ebay from someone a town 45 minutes away and the package went out and the tracking didn't update for a few days when it left the origin facility. Next thing I seen was saying it was in Berlin, Germany. Then it traveled back to the origin facility then to a city 2 1/2 hours south of me then to a place 45 minutes away then finally a couple days later it was delivered. 

I don't want to know what that cost them but it wasn't light either, was like 50lbs or so. 

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
But anyways I got Fall out 4 all downloaded on my Xbox one and ready to go for the release!

Woot! Woot!

Licensecart

Man I will never understand how UPS gets anything delivered. Just checked the tracking number for my game that should arrive tomorrow and it left Georgia, got to Florida, and went back to Georgia (currently at a facility ~2 hours from where it originally left last week).

Forest Park, GA -> Jacksonville, FL -> Swainsboro, GA

Jacksonville is about a 4 hour drive from my house.
Swainsboro is a 6ish hour drive.
Forest Park is a 6.5 hour drive.

UPS has been shipping it since the 6th and my package has already traveled 546 miles. :(

I have the same issue with Royal Mail sometimes lol it's out for delivery 5am, and doesn't get to us until 3:30pm.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
I think a thread title change to "Fallout 4 has arrived" might be in order. :)

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Still waiting for delivery. :( I hope it arrives before I go to work tonight. I won't be able to play it until my video card arrives anyways but at least I can play with the Pip-Boy.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
So I broke one of the non-functioning buttons almost immediately, but it's a neat little toy. My arm is to big to use it comfortably though so it'll probably just stay in the case and go on a shelf. The phone app looks like it's going to be fun though. Some pics for those interested and haven't watch the hundreds of unboxing videos that are probably out there: https://twitter.com/zkujoe :)

I'm glad the game came with a Steam Key so I can start downloading it instead of digging around for an external optical drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
1 thing.

I FUCKING LOVE IT.  IT'S ALL THAT I EXPECTED AND MORE.  THIS GAME LITERALLY CURED AIDS AND CANCER AND ALL STDS IN THE WORLD.  

Honestly, I love the way they're able to tell the story, let you experience the story as it progresses.  It's absolutely fantastic.  Luckily for me, I haven't hit any bugs yet or any major bugs that are game breaking for me.  However, one of my friends seems to be getting stuck by bugs pretty regularly.  

I love it.  I love dogmeat.  I love everything about this game.  Guess who's gonna be wandering around the Commonwealth for the next few years?  

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Honestly, I love the way they're able to tell the story, let you experience the story as it progresses.  It's absolutely fantastic.  Luckily for me, I haven't hit any bugs yet or any major bugs that are game breaking for me.  However, one of my friends seems to be getting stuck by bugs pretty regularly.  

I've gotten as far as killing that giant thing with the powered suit of armor once I got addicted to building. I now have a 3 story furnished metal building 12x12 of the large wood floor pieces.

But +1 on bugs. I've fallen between walls and gotten stuck while scavenging for junk.(Fast Travel FTW!) I have also seen it where walls when I am building look like they are vibrating which picking them up and placing them back solves. 

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner