amuck-landowner

Free IP with RamNode

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I logged in to my RamNode client area today and while browsing around came upon this:

VHilCY8.png

...Wow, free IP! Yes please! I imagine I'll have to pay to renew, so maybe this is like drug dealers handing out the first batch for free :) Still, cool deal considering that RamNode usually charges a bit more than most ($1.50/mo) for IPs. Get 'em while they're hot!

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
That promo has been going on for a few weeks I think :) But no, you won't have to pay for it later.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
That promo has been going on for a few weeks I think :) But no, you won't have to pay for it later.
Cool, good to know. So what's to stop me from ordering two or three dozen per VPS? (I won't, but...) Also, while you're here, could you go ahead and assign me the one IP I ordered?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
We verify each order manually. We're not handing out ridiculous numbers of IPs per person. Please shoot us a ticket and the person on duty right now will add the IP.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Not sure how I missed this, just ordered additional IP's for some of my RamNodes.  +1 to Nick!

OSTKCabal

Verified Provider
Nick loves us :p

Always loved RamNode's services anyhow, a free IPv4 doesn't hurt those feelings at all.

tonyg

I checked yesterday and the free IP promotion has expired...oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:

hostinghouston

Verified Provider
That was a great offer you guys were running!

but still, $1.50/IP isn't actually that bad. I've seen places charge upwards of $2/mo and as low as $0.50 so being somewhere in the middle is great.

amuck-landowner