amuck-landowner

I can't believe we weren't deported.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
030.jpg

Please lord, let my liver make it through this.

>_>

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

nunim

VPS Junkie
Gingerale.

I don't drink booze, never have :p

Francisco
Seriously?  On a cruise without booze?  I don't really like drinking, but when you're on a cruise..

When in Rome, do as the Romans do, in this case that means finding a bar right when you get on the ship and sign your name for whatever the drink special of the day is.  

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Oh, we made up for his lack of drinking :p  My preference was straight rum.  Then they had the "6 drinks for 20$" special, and I think we put away like 30 screwdrivers in one night.

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, It has been a while since I have gone on a cruise. Need to make that happen soon. 

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, It has been a while since I have gone on a cruise. Need to make that happen soon.
The thing with a cruise is that you need to have a group of people or get the unlimited booze pass. If it was just me alone? I would have been bored out of my mind on the 'sea' days. Even if it was just 2 people it'd get pretty boring unless you're married and actually have a sex life.

As a group, though, I had a blast watching the other 4 people get pretty drunk. No one was pissed drunk but they did loosen up some.

Francisco

imperio

True but I'm not losing sleep over it ;p The company is in a great position right now so I could start focusing on losing the 20 - 30 pounds I need to lose.

Francisco
Well, the amount of money can easily hide your pounds but its always better to have both issue fixed :D

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I FOUND THE SECRET.

Aldryic is secretly a towel bunny.

Proof:

015.jpg

In this picture, the towel bunny has sunglasses on.

016.jpg

In this picture, the sunglasses are now on Aldryic's head.

IS THIS JUST COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! Upon further examining the picture of the towel bunny you can in fact see a bottle of rum in it's hands! (Insert cool CSI Picture of zooming in)

I'M ON TO YOU, YOU TOWEL BUNNY SUNGLASSES ALCOHOLIC!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I FOUND THE SECRET.

Aldryic is secretly a towel bunny.

Proof:

015.jpg

In this picture, the towel bunny has sunglasses on.

016.jpg

In this picture, the sunglasses are now on Aldryic's head.

IS THIS JUST COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! Upon further examining the picture of the towel bunny you can in fact see a bottle of rum in it's hands! (Insert cool CSI Picture of zooming in)

I'M ON TO YOU, YOU TOWEL BUNNY SUNGLASSES ALCOHOLIC!
Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I would be interested in the experience in Haiti guys. I have spent a good deal of time on the other side of the fence there. Photo ( on top prior to driving down behind the cruise port of call. http://www.flickr.com/photos/roganschlassa/5858252287/in/set-72157626667314555
To be honest I thought we were going to make port at the capital, not go to a private resort.

I think there are cruises that do that, but you have to pick the right time. For us? We just went with when everyone had enough time.

Francisco

amuck-landowner