amuck-landowner

What's your car?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Damn, some of you have real nice cars. Question: Owned or leased? Paid for or still paying for?

I guess the good thing about owning my Ford Focus is that it's paid for and paid for in cash. Obviously not as nice as a BMW or Land Rover or anything like that... but hopefully the ladies will find me being debt-free as sexy as they would had I got a better car that I was paying off. :p

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Saab 95 Aero and RangeRover 4.0 HSE.

Both fully owned and paid for. Outright :p

I have a habit of going through cars like underwear though.. so it may well change in another few weeks heh

RyanD

Verified Provider
too many cars, some need to go!

1996 BMW M3

2008 Volvo XC90

2012 Toyota Prius C

2014 Chrysler Town & Country

webairmetz

Im sporting a Kia Optima-  sweet ride-  great seats.   Had a lease for 2 years now.   Would consider getting the Optima again when this expires.   They only get better over time. 

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Damn, some of you have real nice cars. Question: Owned or leased? Paid for or still paying for?

I guess the good thing about owning my Ford Focus is that it's paid for and paid for in cash. Obviously not as nice as a BMW or Land Rover or anything like that... but hopefully the ladies will find me being debt-free as sexy as they would had I got a better car that I was paying off. :p
Owned, wouldn't be able to lease a car with 25 miles each way to work. Did a 72 month loan on it, so another 5 years and it'll be paid off.

trewq

Verified Provider
Owned, wouldn't be able to lease a car with 25 miles each way to work. Did a 72 month loan on it, so another 5 years and it'll be paid off.
I have never understood getting a loan for a car. You can get a decent car here that'll last for under $5k.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Verified Provider
I'm driving a 2015 Mazda 6 as my daily driver these days.  Gas mileage is great on my ~20 mile one way commute to the office each day and ~70 mile one-way commute to my girlfriend's house.

I still have my trusty 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab as well which has never let me down and at 305,000 miles she's still running strong.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Woot - got my new company car today! New Job and new car :D

BMW 325d Grand Turismo.

bmw3gt.jpg

bmw3gt2.jpg

Leasing rate is low and paid by the company (part of contract).

PS: Added back view.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Get off my back, man -_-

2006 Chevy Tahoe.  Roomy enough to be a family vehicle and fit everyone's stuff - still powerful enough to pull a boat, loaded trailer, etc.

amuck-landowner