amuck-landowner

Windows VPS : 1-2GB of RAM or so

VPS4LESS

Verified Provider
No idea who those folks are, but after their homepage loaded, nothing else will load for me at all.  Their entire site just times out.  I also can't find any Windows 2012 offers, just 2008.

Not a good first impression.....
must be you because there site loaded just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

WSWD

Verified Provider
must be you because there site loaded just fine.
Loading fine for me now too.  You realize my original post was made 9 DAYS AGO right?  Their home page was loading and that was it.  Clicking on other stuff on their site and it just timed out.  Wouldn't shock me in the slightest that 9 days later it's actually loading.

and just as a curiosity why would a great company like WSWD with 18 years in business and multiple locations in LA  be needing a west coast vps from another provider?.

let me guess easy way to bypass vpsboard offers policy get your sig out there to drum up business?

just make a lame post like "i need a vps please" then bash all providers who answer it to try to make yourself look like you're the shit?

im just asking is all.
Actually 19.5.  Looks like I need to update the ol' signature. ;)   It's because I don't want a server in the same datacenter(s) I utilize now.  You'll notice I posted a while back for a backup server, with exactly the same premises.  And guess what?  I actually bought one!!  Gasp!  I use the Windows VPSs (I have several in different locations) to check connectivity to our other servers, and assorted tasks.  Doesn't do an ounce of good if I do that from the same datacenters I already use.

And as far as your WHMCS, I checked as soon as you made your offer.  Was still unlicensed as of when I made the post today.  Assuming I can still do 1st grade math, that's 3 days.

Thanks all for the offers!  Will very likely be going with BuyVM (have used them before for other projects and they're awesome).

VPS4LESS

Verified Provider
Loading fine for me now too.  You realize my original post was made 9 DAYS AGO right?  Their home page was loading and that was it.  Clicking on other stuff on their site and it just timed out.  Wouldn't shock me in the slightest that 9 days later it's actually loading.

Actually 19.5.  Looks like I need to update the ol' signature. ;)   It's because I don't want a server in the same datacenter(s) I utilize now.  You'll notice I posted a while back for a backup server, with exactly the same premises.  And guess what?  I actually bought one!!  Gasp!  I use the Windows VPSs (I have several in different locations) to check connectivity to our other servers, and assorted tasks.  Doesn't do an ounce of good if I do that from the same datacenters I already use.

And as far as your WHMCS, I checked as soon as you made your offer.  Was still unlicensed as of when I made the post today.  Assuming I can still do 1st grade math, that's 3 days.

Thanks all for the offers!  Will very likely be going with BuyVM (have used them before for other projects and they're awesome).

Fran is a good provider we have cabinets 10 feet away from his cage in Vegas

kunnu

Verified Provider
I can offer you (If still you are looking for windows virtual private server)

Genuine Windows OS:(Chose any) Windows 2008 R2(64bit only), Windows 2008(64BIT & 32BIT), Windows 2003 R2(64BIT & 32BIT)

RAM: 1GB

CPU Core: 2

Hard Disk: 30GB (HDD)

Port: 100Mbps

Price: $16/m     (Add $8 If you need 45GB HDD and 1.5GB RAM)

For Las Vegas: 30GB SSD, 1GB RAM, 100Mbps - $24/m

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner