amuck-landowner

1.5 GB VPS with cPanel

sv01

Slow but sure
yeah :) that great offer, few hours after payment my VPS still in hell :p lol

I need to update my business plan and get active again in the shared hosting environment. I might take you up on that offer later on.

GVH-Jon

Banned
I need to update my business plan and get active again in the shared hosting environment. I might take you up on that offer later on.
We're literally like 100GB from selling out our ny2 node, better hurry ;)

ny3 will be an SSD cached OpenVZ node.

sv01

Slow but sure
after my vps delivered, I can't connect to my VPS via IP given, because somehow networking not working. after 2 day (if I remember correctly) my VPS online, and I can login and do everything there. btw the server really fast :) and Loving it

in hell, lol :) my VPS still not setup yet, few hours after payment that's all :) just like feel in the hell, because I need new VPS setup asap.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
after my vps delivered, I can't connect to my VPS via IP given, because somehow networking not working. after 2 day (if I remember correctly) my VPS online, and I can login and do everything there. btw the server really fast :) and Loving it

in hell, lol :) my VPS still not setup yet, few hours after payment that's all :) just like feel in the hell, because I need new VPS setup asap.
So, you are saying that it got setup but not working and it took 2 days to get it working?

Was the error on your part or the provider? If I get started again I don't need that kind of waiting when shit hits the fan.

sv01

Slow but sure
Yup, error on provider part :) something error from their side, my VPS accessible only from console.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
update :

Still looking looking for another provider :)
Hi Sv01,

I can do the following in Manhattan, New York:

4 Cores[SIZE=11.818181991577148px] | [/SIZE]1.5GB [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]RAM | [/SIZE]50GB [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Storage | [/SIZE]1TB[SIZE=11.818181991577148px] Bandwidth | [/SIZE]2[SIZE=11.818181991577148px] IPv4 | [/SIZE]cPanel/WHM[SIZE=11.818181991577148px] Included[/SIZE]

Total price: $18.50/Monthly

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message :)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Reece

Last edited by a moderator:

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider

sv01

Slow but sure
thank for all of your offer :) after searching about review etc a day, I go for highspeedweb/hostigation :)

vylow

better find another host, i just tried GreenValueHost 

support sucks,they reply like once a day. For how many days i cant access my server because of their setup. it takes days before they fixed it and change to a new ip. They gave me free cpanel installation it takes another days before they will reply and cpanel installation inprogress. Can i ask does it really takes days for installation of cpanel?

Reece-DM

Verified Provider

support sucks,they reply like once a day. For how many days i cant access my server because of their setup. it takes days before they fixed it and change to a new ip. They gave me free cpanel installation it takes another days before they will reply and cpanel installation inprogress. Can i ask does it really takes days for installation of cpanel?
They've been taking a kicking over at WHT also it would seem.

To answer your question, no it don't  take that long to install cPanel, we see it done within 15 - 30 minutes per VPS, initial setup takes probably another 30 minutes maximum after installation.

Hope it helps :)

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider

If you need to move or get back online we can assist and price match any kvm/xen offer for you.

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider

From a fresh centos install to the download and install of cpanel the longest it should take would be 2 hours max. 30 min for linux install 1.5 hours for the cpanel setup and install and that depends on the network speed as well as the vps specs you have from the host. It takes about the same time on a dedicated server FYI but no longer then that.

Sonwebhost

$29.95 / per month

• 60 GB Disk Space
  • 1024 MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2048 MB Burstable RAM
  • 2000 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps Network Speed
  • 1 IPv4 Addresses
  • 4 Cores / 8 Threads
  • Instant Setup

http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=5

Data:

Virtualization: OpenVZ Test IPv4: 142.54.182.50 Node: Intel Core i7 Panel: WHMCS Instant Activation & SolusVM Payment: PayPal 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Use Host Name Like This server1.yourdomain.com Website: SonWebHost.com

About Sonwebhost.com

Sonwebhost is an existing company run by Mark Grannum who has 12 years’ experience in the hosting industry. Sonwebhost was started two years ago and is now hosting 32 servers. We provide WHMCS billing and auto provision for VPS servers.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Just throwing this out there:

CPU: 4 Cores

RAM: 1.5GB

SWAP: 3GB

HDD: 120GB

IPv4: 2

Speed: 100MBPS

Bandwidth: 1TB

cPanel/WHM: Included

Price: $22.95/month.

This is a new promotion and new server we will be offering soon from our TacVPS brand. If you would like to order this, let me know, we can get a link for you.

Thanks.

GVH-Jon

Banned

The reason for why you received late replies was because you submitted technical support inquires in our sales department. Ask any web hosting company here - Technical support tickets need to have priority over sales department tickets.

Regarding the cPanel installation, that is a complete and utter lie. We did not take days. We told you that your server was unmanaged and thus we could not assist you with installing cPanel, however I later caved in to satisfy you by offering to install cPanel/WHM for free for you during my own personal time after my official shift, however you could not wait a few hours and later on you decided not to let me install it.

amuck-landowner