amuck-landowner

$1.79/Year VPS - 32MB - 1.5GB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwiscool

With it getting so close to launch i want to send you a draft of the offer thread:

Hello i'm Matthew from 32MB Club and i want to tell you guys at vpsboard about our service.

The idea of 32MB Club came as we saw thread after thread of people asking for really cheap 32MB RAM VPS's and we noticed the lack of offers in this space and wanted to fill this demand.

But as i know you guys are interested in the offer so here they are:

$1.79/Year (Yes really that cheap)
32MB RAM
16MB VSWAP
1.5GB HDD
1 Shared CPU core
1 tunneled IPV6(Nat only for ssh access)
Feathur CP
1TB bandwidth(Free upgrades with the codes from @32mbclub)
Debian 7 minimal 32bit and Centos 7 minimal 32bit (We we only help for Debian).

order now at: http://32mb.club/

only 10 in stock until Friday.

100Mb IPV6 test file: http://[2001:470:1c:bc4::4]/100mb.test

Locations Montreal, Canada
Datacentre: OVH BHS

If you have any questions just ask me.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Which HE.net tunnel server are you using? Why not more templates (Ubuntu would be great)? Why no SSH access over IPv6?

mtwiscool

Which HE.net tunnel server are you using? Why not more templates (Ubuntu would be great)? Why no SSH access over IPv6?
Which HE.net tunnel server are you using?

Toronto Canada.

Why not more templates?

It gets harder to support more.

Why no SSH access over IPv6?

and ssh should be accessible over ipv6 no issues.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I know.

we will only support bitcoin due to costs of paypal.
Get to working on a cost upticked version to cover the PayPal costs...    Even at $2-3 is extremely cheap non thought buy sort of thing...  Paypal = I'll buy.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Locations Montreal, Canada
suggestion: change the location to Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada for accuracy and to avoid confusion (and the inevitable bitching from people like me who will scream: BHS is 39 km from Montreal!  Cologic and Peer 1 are in Montreal but OVH sure the f**k isn't:) 

Other than that, the site is showing improvement.  Good luck.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hey I didn't ask about PayPal to give anyone a hard time or confession hour... I suddenly feel bad.

I presume you are "old enough".  Do they allow for emancipation of minors over there?  I'd be looking to do that and get moving in life...

I know there are services out there for pre-made PayPal accounts one can purchase... Obviously down the road and income justified...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
And... I'd consider, somehow if you can arrange, to accept payments directly in whatever currency (i.e. cash/money in the old fashioned mail).

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner