amuck-landowner

$1.79/Year VPS - 32MB - 1.5GB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwiscool

ith it getting so close to launch i want to send you a draft of the offer thread:

Hello i'm Matthew from 32MB Club and i want to tell you guys at vpsboard about our service.

The idea of 32MB Club came as we saw thread after thread of people asking for really cheap 32MB RAM VPS's and we noticed the lack of offers in this space and wanted to fill this demand.

But as i know you guys are interested in the offer so here they are:

$1.79/Year (Yes really that cheap)
32MB RAM (Extra $0.60 per year to upgrade to 128MB RAM)
16MB VSWAP
1.5GB HDD
1 Shared CPU core
1 tunneled IPV6(Nat only for ssh access)
Feathur CP
1TB bandwidth(Free upgrades with the codes from @32mbclub)
Debian 7 minimal 32bit and Centos 7 minimal 32bit (We we only help for Debian).

order now at: http://32mb.club/

Payment methods:

Bitcoin

Amazon gift code ($2.40 per year)

Locations Montreal, Canada
Datacentre: OVH BHS

If you have any questions just ask me.

Chuck

I don't see the point to pay $2.40 per year for this. LES offers much better plan for $4 a year and many locations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
As long as you don't use it to download torrents or dos anyone(wget over and over on the same server counts as a dos attack) you should be fine.
Says the kid known for... torrents and DDoSing people.

So, what's with the sudden increase in grammatical acuity?  You've suddenly gone from an inability to spell three letter words correctly, to full and proper spelling and punctuation.  You even used the correct situational acronym for DDoS.  Is the scam artist getting a bit upset, and forgetting to put up the 'retarded orphan' act when getting stressed?

mtwiscool

Says the kid known for... torrents and DDoSing people.

So, what's with the sudden increase in grammatical acuity?  You've suddenly gone from an inability to spell three letter words correctly, to full and proper spelling and punctuation.  You even used the correct situational acronym for DDoS.  Is the scam artist getting a bit upset, and forgetting to put up the 'retarded orphan' act when getting stressed?
I have been more careful in spellings before posting.

I have not ddosed anyone for years and do not torrent myself at all.

I am not retarded at all (proved by IQ test).

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Of course there is - you're pretending to be an actual provider.  Which is a pretty big insult to those of us involved with real companies - and a bigger insult to this community.  Potential new members will pass through, see the crap you pull, and run for the hills without realizing that the rest of us aren't couyons like you.

You can stop with the retarded act, by the way.  You've let it slip too many times now, and the "I have been more careful in spellings before posting." act is pure bullshit.  Perhaps instead of trying to fake whatever.. inadequacy you have going on to try and pull sympathy, you can just stop acting like a child and take things seriously.  Perhaps then you'll find less folks willing to take the piss over the things you do.

Amitz

I am not retarded at all (proved by IQ test).
Even though everything within myself cries out: "SCREENSHOT OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN!", I still feel that you might be right. I have encountered a lot of very intelligent people doing stupid things in my life. Could well be that you are another one. However, this does not make you less annoying, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner