amuck-landowner

$1.79/Year VPS - 32MB - 1.5GB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdan

Verified Provider
Hi,

Could you please fix the TOS as promised? Every day or two someone sends us a ticket with a link to your TOS...

mtwiscool

Hi,

Could you please fix the TOS as promised? Every day or two someone sends us a ticket with a link to your TOS...
Just been vary busy for the past month.

Planning a move with no idea of how to get income that fast is fucking stressful.

here is tomorrow plan:

morning sleep

1pm launch

2pm speak to somep eople about move

4pm work on infomaion for asd coin (less then 2 days to launch): https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/743-ASD

6:30pm dinner

7pm running outside

8pm to 3am (I will have time here to write some new TOS if i'm not too stressed tomorrow.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
The more ports the more chances for attack.

I don't see too much issue with a tunnel to be honest.

Exotic are so overrated to be honest with people a website in a cdn network will do the same job.
You said it yourself in an earlier post that you expect people to buy and let the VPS stay idle.

So why would I get more space if it would only idle?

If I did decide to have a website on it (and all other customer at the same time) it would probably become useless because of the disk i/o and other factors.

From a customers point of view I buy what I need at that moment from a provider that I trust can handle it.

In this case I'm sure you are good enough to handle setup and troubleshooting potential problems but I can't trust your node.

Especially since a single user who constantly wgets a file can bring it down to its knees.

Amitz

1pm launch (Wait, what?)

1:15pm change the TOS that I have stolen from someone else

2pm do all the rest

THIS is how it should be. You are 18 now. People could cause much more stress to you if you go on stealing their intellectual properties.

Last edited by a moderator:

mtwiscool

You said it yourself in an earlier post that you expect people to buy and let the VPS stay idle.

So why would I get more space if it would only idle?

If I did decide to have a website on it (and all other customer at the same time) it would probably become useless because of the disk i/o and other factors.

From a customers point of view I buy what I need at that moment from a provider that I trust can handle it.

In this case I'm sure you are good enough to handle setup and troubleshooting potential problems but I can't trust your node.

Especially since a single user who constantly wgets a file can bring it down to its knees.
The wgeting had no affect on our service what so every.

I know wget takes loads of cpu if you run it over a long time but the node can handle that and i monitor proforemce twice a day to check all is running smoothly.

As i am at last getting the customer numbers needed to break even.

Amitz

Oh dear, this thread is like a 3-legged dog. You do not want to look at it, but somehow you cannot resist. I think I take a break for some days. The concentrated stupidity is unbearable.

Kayaba Akihiko

Just been vary busy for the past month.

Planning a move with no idea of how to get income that fast is fucking stressful.

here is tomorrow plan:

morning sleep

1pm launch

2pm speak to somep eople about move

4pm work on infomaion for asd coin (less then 2 days to launch): https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/743-ASD

6:30pm dinner

7pm running outside

8pm to 3am (I will have time here to write some new TOS if i'm not too stressed tomorrow.
No one gives a fuck if you're busy. You stole someone's item, they're being extremely lenient as to not immediately take legal actions against you and you're putting it at the last of your priorities...

Being stressed is also no excuse, @dcdan, you should take legal actions against him.

You didn't even fucking apologize to him

Last edited by a moderator:

mtwiscool

No one gives a fuck if you're busy. You stole someone's item, they're being extremely lenient as to not immediately take legal actions against you and you're putting it at the last of your priorities...

Being stressed is also no excuse, @dcdan, you should take legal actions against him.

You didn't even fucking apologize to him
You only seam to post to go after me.

If you seen whats fucking going on in my life you would know.

I need to be doing things one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner