amuck-landowner

100Gbps / 140Mpps DDoS protection! Layer 7 and all Attack Types included - X4B.Net

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
Its 100G Anycast time! As some people are aware, we at X4B.Net have been testing 100Gbps/140Mpps (Anycast powered!) services for a quite a while now.

To make up for delayed posting and that I didn't get testers from VPSBoard as some people were hinted or promised there's a pretty epic coupon in this post. The coupon is valid for US 100G services. After the expiration date the coupon will not be available again (sorry future readers!).

Locations Available:

•  Chicago (FDC Chicago)
  •  Denver (ViaWest Denver)
  •  Los Angeles (One Wilshire)*

Prices (up to 100Gbps/140Mpps - monthly pricing):

25GB Clean Bandwidth - $30.00 (normally $40.00)

75GB Clean Bandwidth - $33.75 (normally $45.00)

200GB Clean Bandwidth - $48.75 (normally $65.00)

500GB Clean Bandwidth - $75.00 (normally $85.00)

1TB Clean Bandwidth - $86.25 (normally $100.00)

2TB Clean Bandwidth - $97.50 (normally $130.00)

4TB Clean Bandwidth - $116.25 (normally $155.00)

8TB Clean Bandwidth - $131.25 (normally $175.00)

Clean Bandwidth is defined as the bandwidth used excluding attack traffic. 

These prices also include permanent network IDS/Firewall routing (quicker response than on-demand). Which we are rolling out to all services in these locations over the month.

Layer 7 filtering included (with optional enhanced filtering), although not measured in Gbps and subject to best effort mitigation we have never had to drop Layer 7 yet.

Ordering: 

Coupon Code - AnycastIsWhereItsAt

Discount: 25% recurring (100G services only)

Expiration: 07/December/2014 (subject to initial stock availability)

Link: https://www.x4b.net/protection/ddos-prices

100Gbps of DDoS protection and up to 140Mpps of protection is provided through unifying the mitigation ability of three US PoP's at the routing level (Anycast). By bringing these PoPs together into one load-balanced mitigation system. This system can leverage well over 250Gbps network capacity and many hundreds of filtering servers to provide up to 100Gbps of protection. We have rigorously tested this for months now, testing it with floods well in excess of 60Gbps (both from testing customers and generated).

* L.A Stock will be available later in the week. Unfortunately we have experienced some unexpected delays with this PoP. Open a support ticket or PM me if you need it before this and I'll see if I can find room on an existing server.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Is BGP available or is it limited to GRE if I want to use it off-site?

splitice

Verified Provider
BGP is not currently available.

We provide backend communication via GRE / IPIP Tunnels, Reverse Proxy and VPN (IPSec + L2TP) backend types (More Information)

splitice

Verified Provider
@Nett

Normally we don't give out test IPs, since repeatedly they have been "stress tested" which is a gross waste valuable resources. But anyway, lets see how this goes. Here is a Chicago IP: 104.37.246.94

EDIT: Fixed the IP, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
@Nett

Normally we don't give out test IPs, since repeatedly they have been "stress tested" which is a gross waste valuable resources. But anyway, lets see how this goes. Here is a Chicago IP: 104.37.246.94

EDIT: Fixed the IP, sorry.
I'm assuming this service is from a pool of DDoS protected dedicated servers?

splitice

Verified Provider
@Nett I guess so, the layers of filtering aren't completed on VPS servers. Not that I have anything against VPS servers for the right jobs (Layer 7 pattern matching is scaled out on VPS via a cloud provider).

amuck-landowner