amuck-landowner

123Systems sold again?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
The domain is still in your name, @CVPS_Chris , did you sell it as claimed?
He was speaking as a representative of New Wave NetConnect LLC (NWNX) when he posted that on LET and his exact words were "ChicagoVPS no longer owns 123systems".  TheWHOIS info would seem to back up the claim that NWNX (d/b/a CVPS) no longer owns 123 systems because it currently shows "Chris Fabozzi" not NWNX as the registrant. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Word has it that Biloh took 123Systems off of ChicagoVPS (to those who don't know, Biloh owns majority control of CVPS).

123Systems is being operated at this point by another Colocrossing OWNED company.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Word has it that Biloh took 123Systems off of ChicagoVPS (to those who don't know, Biloh owns majority control of CVPS).

123Systems is being operated at this point by another Colocrossing OWNED company.
The 8.75% sales tax rate shown for NY residents is the rate for Erie county so it's definitely owned by someone in the Buffalo area now (note: whoever is operating the site should fix the shopping cart on the site.  It shows the correct sales tax rate when a NY billing address is given but the tax calculation is always $0.00 so NY residents aren't being charged sales tax when they buy.)

C5M9M47.png

edited to add: even if the tax calculation on 123 is FUBAR, at least it's showing a line for NY sales tax which is a start...HVH's shopping cart doesn't even show a line for sales tax to NY residents...sales of services to NY residents are taxed in NY state.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Weird. Probably passed over to another in the CC ring then. Any update @CVPS_Chris? Just curious who has access to client data now since the sale/transfer/give-away was never publicly announced outside of your single comment. Is 123System another VSNX brand now? Did you get told to hand it over to someone else more.... equipped?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Weird. Probably passed over to another in the CC ring then. Any update @CVPS_Chris? Just curious who has access to client data now since the sale/transfer/give-away was never publicly announced outside of your single comment. Is 123System another VSNX brand now? Did you get told to hand it over to someone else more.... equipped?
They are busy consulting their resident public relations / marketing GOD over at Greenvaluehost.  How to spin a dried up turd into into a nice liquid slurry palatable by the bacteria that buy via sLowendTalk.

I guess I should have talked to @CVPS_Chris already.   I almost have the confessional in order with ceremonial spirit expungers.  

Not many options for shuffleboarding #failedco in CC kingdom.  There is CC proper / VSNX, which is trying to be premium brand.    There is what else?  

HudsonValley is the other place and I've long said that I can see that brand encapsulating all the sLowend customers.  It's already home to GVH, 'nuff said.

If I've learned anything from last ass kicking gone round is that a Biloh deal will go via VSNX in any press.  Long been structured that way with his corporate nesting dolls.

When the press comes out it won't be anything but horror.  I feel for the workers behind the scenes at CC-landia who continue to work under such f*cked up conditions with pathological lying leadership.

comXyz

Hmm, I see 123system is going to become second GVH....

They were good at the first time I used their service....

k0nsl

Bad Goy
...just silence stemming from CVPS_Chris. Maybe a company rename to CCCPVS would be appropriate?  :lol:

CCCPVS01_k0nsl.jpg

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
The email in question

Velocity Servers Network Exchange (VSNX), a New York based datacenter operator, has acquired the assets of 123Systems effective November 1st, 2014. VSNX has been in business for ten years and brings with it a nationwide footprint of datacenters and expertise, which will be utilized to improve and reconfigure the 123Systems business.

123Systems will continue to operate independently, but will now be able to benefit from the financial security and resources of a much larger company. Since taking operational responsibility earlier this month we have implemented numerous improvements in infrastructure, support and customer service. We are confident that those enhancements will make a meaningful, positive, impact. We welcome the 123Systems customer base to the VSNX family and look forward to developing long term successful relationships.

We’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions to help clarify any questions you may have:

Will 123Systems continue to operate as a separate division of VSNX? Yes

Will I still be able to order services on the 123Systems website? Yes

In the past customer support has been slow, will that get better? Yes, in fact you should already be noticing an improvement.

I’ve had stability problems with my VPS from 123Systems, will that be fixed? Yes, as of this writing we have fixed all outstanding node problems. You should now experience far better stability.

In the past my VPS was slow. Will it get faster? Your service was likely slow due to “slabbing,” or the technique by which a single physical machine hosted numerous virtualized environments. We have eliminated the use of slabbing and as a result you should already be noticing improving speeds.

Will prices increase on current customers? We will honor all existing packages at their current prices.

Will prices increase for new customers? There may be modest adjustments to our website packages as our goal is to provide a high quality service, not the least expensive one.

Should I cancel my PayPal subscriptions? No, the account which you pay will stay the same.

Where can I learn more about VSNX? Check our website at http://vsnx.net.

If you have any further questions please contact us at https://123systems.net/billing/submitticket.php.

Thank you,

Velocity Servers Network Exchange

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Should I cancel my PayPal subscriptions? No, the account which you pay will stay the same.
123systems was never a registered company so there would have been a SSN not EIN associated with any of its financial accounts so how is it possible to use the same account?

Let's see what happens next.
My guess is what comes next is that they get audited and pay some hefty fines as well as back taxes for not collecting sales tax on the HVH website on sales to NY residents since they bought it last year...but that's just my guess.

amuck-landowner