amuck-landowner

18 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Goodneth gway-shuth! @mpkossen better better watch out because @mtwiscool seems to mean business... :eek:

[edit]

A small frigsaker error snuck in.

Last edited by a moderator:

mpkossen

Fuck off L33t admin.

No one cares about your CC shell forum.
I thought this was the friendly forum, but I must be mistaken.

While I'm here, should I post some screenshots of the ticket(s) in which you ask to be unbanned on the "CC shell forum"? Or the numerous times you've asked me on IRC? If anything, you'd love to get back to the place you seem to hate so much right now.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
It just means that next time you threaten to come after me I'd have to go directly to the police rather than call your caretakers.
I knew there was a reason why @mtwiscool was banned from LET and a message stating contact you for any questions. Thanks for clearing it up. That's messed up.

While I'm here, should I post some screenshots of the ticket(s) in which you ask to be unbanned on the "CC shell forum"? Or the numerous times you've asked me on IRC? If anything, you'd love to get back to the place you seem to hate so much right now.
If you're going to assume mtwiscool is the entire forum community then you're going to have a bad time (also insulting to most of the great people here).

IN5uUcb.png

Although please post those screenshots!

Last edited by a moderator:

mtwiscool

Your the issue with LET.

With what people on your forum you have issues to deal with your own forum first.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I foresee this thing going down not a good lane.  Closed.  

@mtwiscool, leave @mpkossen alone.  You're an adult today congrats!  Then act like it and settle this outside of this forum in private via PM or an alternative means.  Or you know... maybe not threaten another human being?  You still have a lot of growing up to do.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner