amuck-landowner

$19/month atom 330 500gb drive with wholesale internet.

Dragoon0309

Got one of these back when they had the sale. Got a 500gb drive for free. It expires on June 3rd. They will allow the transfer to another client. I really just want $10 for it.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Wow that was a fast and cheap deal for testing.  Imagine these are hard to get hold of.  

Now if we could $20-$30 servers that support virtualization life would be perfect for some us non providers who like testing/learning.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Wow that was a fast and cheap deal for testing.  Imagine these are hard to get hold of.  

Now if we could $20-$30 servers that support virtualization life would be perfect for some us non providers who like testing/learning.
Base model C2D was $25/mo, mine has vmx

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
@, we are enemies now.

Kidding, but yeah thanks for the offer.  If anyone else has an atom that they're willing to transfer to me, I'd be willing to pay you in pictures of penguins and pies (not risque pictures though, those are bad)

johnlth93

I purchased their $19 P4 few days ago but they told me it doesn't support 64bit and then they refunded me within 1 day and i purchased their Dual Opteron @ $29 since it just few bucks more then i can get a faster processor rather then the Atom.

I got the Opteron 1 or 2 days ago so far so good their support is awesome only down side is no control panel to operate on the dedicated but for the price point it's a good deal.

Plus they will setup KVMoIP for you if you requested although it only last 2 hours (per session) so you'll have to request again if it expired but i'm not sure how many times can you request for it since i just need once to see how it was (never really used KVMoIP before xD because i usually use IPMI)

Conclusion is, great pricing and great support so +1 to WSI

earl

I purchased their $19 P4 few days ago but they told me it doesn't support 64bit and then they refunded me within 1 day and i purchased their Dual Opteron @ $29 since it just few bucks more then i can get a faster processor rather then the Atom.

I got the Opteron 1 or 2 days ago so far so good their support is awesome only down side is no control panel to operate on the dedicated but for the price point it's a good deal.

Plus they will setup KVMoIP for you if you requested although it only last 2 hours (per session) so you'll have to request again if it expired but i'm not sure how many times can you request for it since i just need once to see how it was (never really used KVMoIP before xD because i usually use IPMI)

Conclusion is, great pricing and great support so +1 to WSI
Ask them about the IPMI, I think it's the same server that DS use to offer for $35/mo if it's the HP blade server.. should come with free iLO.

EmziD

Unsure on kvm requests, I have the $19 server for my own usage. But it's a dual core? Still awesome support and directadmin only a one off $5!

earl

just found out that the opteron 2210 from wholesaleinternet does not come with iLO, it's actually a different machine than the datashack opteron 2216 which is an HP blade..

but you can get 8gb for a $5/mo addon fee with wholesale compared to $10/mo with datashack.. that and the fact with comes with 2 x 250 gb at wholesale still makes it a good deal more than the 146gb sas with datashack..

amuck-landowner