amuck-landowner

[24khost]Birthday Specials

JDiggity

24khost is turning 3! We are working on a special for the 1st. We want to offer something special. This is what we are thinking for our birthday Special! What do you guys think?

First 10 will get this plan. This will be on LEB
2 vCpu
2048 Gauranteed (Trademarked Spelling)
3072 Burst
100 gb space
3000 gb bandwidth
$7.00 p/m

For this crowd first 10 will get this here
3 vCpu
3072 Gauranteed (Trademarked Spelling)
150 gb space
10000 gb Bandwidth
$10.00 p/m

Last edited by a moderator:

JDiggity

@Mun, These will be posted on our birthday on the first. One will be posted on LEB the other on vpsBoard. These are not available yet.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Awe, no more balls?

Edit: You know that that promo will follow you forever in some way or another :p

Chronic

Way to build up the anticipation. :D Any chance your shared/reseller plans will be getting some love on the first?

wdq

Quade
I have a pair of your storage VPS's from a promo you ran several months ago and the service has overall been great. However my biggest complaint is the VPS control panel. Every time I need to go in and do something like reinstall the operating system it takes forever since the panel isn't the best. Have you ever considered switching away from the VPSGrid control panel? 

JDiggity

I have a pair of your storage VPS's from a promo you ran several months ago and the service has overall been great. However my biggest complaint is the VPS control panel. Every time I need to go in and do something like reinstall the operating system it takes forever since the panel isn't the best. Have you ever considered switching away from the VPSGrid control panel?
Control panel update soon! Will fix a bunch of problems!

Reactions: wdq

Master Bo

I admire the trademarked spelling.

Pity no hoster offers tgeir client *their* birthday/whatever specials.

I have a good imrpession of your services and will take one of mentioend, if I am fast enough. :)

JDiggity

@, Thanks!

Bad news guys!  Due to a control panel upgrade we are pusing back our VPS sale until Friday!  Want to have everything perfect. 

We will however be releasing our Shared and Reseller deals later today!

amuck-landowner