amuck-landowner

$5.00 per Year cPanel Shared Hosting from BlueVM - Resellers from $1.99 /Mo!

BlueVM

Verified Provider
BlueVM offers high quality, yet low cost shared hosting starting at $5 per year. Our shared hosting division has been in operation for nearly two years and we provide some of the best hosting at the most affordable prices. BlueVM's products are as always backed by our lifetime price-lock guarantee. Buy it today, renew at the same price indefinitely with confidence.

Shared Hosting:

HOST1 - $5.00 per Year

1 GB of Storage
100 GB of Bandwidth
Cpanel with Softaculous
RV Site Builder & Trendy Site Builder
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MYSQL Databases

Click Here To Order

HOST2 - $12.00 per Year
5 GB of Storage
500 GB of Bandwidth
Cpanel with Softaculous
RV Site Builder & Trendy Site Builder
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MYSQL Databases

Click Here To Order

Reseller Hosting:

Reseller1 - $1.99 per Month
50 GB of Storage
2 TB of Bandwidth
Cpanel with Softaculous
Unlimited Accounts

Click Here To Order

Reseller2 - $3.99 per Month
100 GB of Storage
5 TB of Bandwidth
Cpanel with Softaculous
Unlimited Accounts

Click Here To Order

Server Location: Kansas City, Missouri

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
How is cPanel's IPv6 support? I know you guys don't support it, but when you do, I'm wondering if it can/will be implemented in your cPanel plans. Great plans, though.

Chronic

I'm using one of their reseller plans and it's great - a ton of resources at a low price. I was wondering though, is it possible to order dedicated IPs with these?

darknessends

Some questions :

1. Can I have a shell access ?

2. Do you support cloud linux ? What is your webserver ? NGINX / LITESPEED / APACHE

Have they fixed their nameservers? Anyone successfully use ns1 and ns2.bluevm.com?

I kept my account but pointed away my domain because nobody seemed to be able to resolve this. It could be a fluke with my account... but it definitely didn't work for me whatever I tried, and I don't want to be forcefully tied to Cloudflare DNS forever (it's the only thing that worked).

EDIT:

Nvm, I transferred the pointers to an entirely separate cluster... Seems to work so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner