amuck-landowner

512GB Samsung 840 Pros

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
Got 8 right now - bout 100 total I'll be selling, will do $250 $220/each shipped USPS Priority (US only). Payments made via PayPal.

I'll do bulk discounts and will consider shipping internationally for a trusted buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
Used or new?  You're asking new prices.
Good question @zzrok - the 512GB Samsung 840 Pro is $260 on Newegg right now with a promo code. These better be new, or at least just open-box.
Used.  Seems prices have dropped a ton more since I last checked.  Lets do $230/ea shipped.

What is the reason for selling?
Needed a greater density than 512GB per SSD so we upgraded.  These are all less than a year old, many under 6 months even.

Price dropped: $230 each, shipped.  Bulk discounts available depending on quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:

blergh

Verified Provider
I'm a bit confused with you going from 250$ to 220$ and then up to 230$ for drives that cost ~260$ new. What's the reason for selling them?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'm a bit confused with you going from 250$ to 220$ and then up to 230$ for drives that cost ~260$ new. What's the reason for selling them?
He requested via the reported content link that it be updated to $220 after $230 was mentioned here. So it went from $250 > $230 > $220.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
He requested via the reported content link that it be updated to $220 after $230 was mentioned here. So it went from $250 > $230 > $220.
Yep

It was NewEgg, but they've raised their price to $300.
Hmm, now all the sudden this is a much better deal :)

Bying used ssds from provider? You must be kidding  :D
Considering most are under 6 months old with the oldest being just under a year this shouldn't pose a problem for personal use.

amuck-landowner