amuck-landowner

512MB RAM 50GB DISK 2TB BW $15/yr | Native IPv6 | Crissic Solutions LLC

SkylarM

Verified Provider
divider_plain.png
About Crissic: Crissic Solutions, LLC is a fast growing hosting company based out of Springfield, Missouri. We have our own ARIN allocation (AS62639). We are located within the GoRack datacenter in Jacksonville Florida, with over 50Gbps of capacity utilizing nLayer/GTT, TeliaSonera, Atrato, and peering in the Atlanta Internet Exchange AND the Jacksonville Internet Exchange.

Our Promise: We promise to provide our customers with the best possible level of service with the highest grade hardware. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services and exemplary support that we offer a 10 day money back guarantee.

Quick AUP: We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, P2p, Warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots & Gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted

Bandwidth Overage Policy: We NEVER charge for overages! If you hit your cap, your service is throttled to 10Mbps for the rest of the month. You can also purchase additional bandwidth at $2.50 per 1TB

Speed Test: Check out our brand new looking glass page at http://lg.crissic.net/

Native IPv6: You want it? We got it! Native IPv6, up to 200 individual IPs FREE. rDNS INCLUDED! (Submit Ticket)

divider.png
OpenVZ Plans

OVZ512:
Cores: 3
Dedicated RAM: 512 MB
vSwap: 512 MB
Disk: 50 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
IPs: 2 (additional IPs available)

Price: $15/year

Order

divider_small.png

OVZ1024:
Cores: 4
Dedicated RAM: 1024 MB
vSwap: 1024 MB
Disk: 75 GB
Bandwidth: 3000 GB

Price: $28/year

Order

divider_small.png

OVZ2048:
Cores: 4
Dedicated RAM: 2048 MB
vSwap: 2048 MB
Disk: 100 GB
Bandwidth: 5000 GB

Price: $50/year

Order

divider.png

Available Operating Systems (32 and 64 bit):
Debian 6.0.5, 6.0.6, 7
Fedora 17, 18, 19
Centos 5, 6.3, 6.4
Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, 13.04

Don't see a template you need? Open a support ticket and we'll add it!

Addons:
1TB Bandwidth: $2.50/m
Additional IPs: $0.50 per IP per month (or $6 per IP per year)
Direct Admin: $5/m
cPanel: $14.95/m

divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Crazy offers daddy. 

I like the bandwidth overage non-charge but throttle.

Hard to ignore your offers since latency and routes from here are pretty great and the prices, they are GREEEAT!

sleddog

I have an OVZ1024 and I've been quite pleased with it. Disk access is a bit pokey but that's probably because of an influx of new accounts. Hopefully it'll settle down.

Overall, SkylarM is doing a helluva great job!

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I have an OVZ1024 and I've been quite pleased with it. Disk access is a bit pokey but that's probably because of an influx of new accounts. Hopefully it'll settle down.

Overall, SkylarM is doing a helluva great job!
We're in the process of re-working our setup with some better configurations as well as having some more nodes online at any given time to allow us to round-robin provision so one node is never affected by an influx of new orders. That should hopefully make things better for future orders. As always if you see something out of the ordinary performance wise feel free to put in a ticket and we'll see what we can do about it.

We're in the process of getting our own rack setup direct with GoRack (later this week) so we'll get around to that in the next few days to 2 weeks. I'd like to have 2-3 nodes empty ready to go for events such as an LEB offer doing as well as it did, rather than getting nodes online as needed.

For those interested, a comparison of pings between a specific provider's Chicago Location and our Jacksonville network put pings to most locations (minus UK, our Atrato routing seems to go JAX-ATL-CHI-NY instead of out through a more direct path) within 10MS.

Last edited by a moderator:

sleddog

We're in the process of re-working our setup with some better configurations as well as having some more nodes online at any given time to allow us to round-robin provision so one node is never affected by an influx of new orders.
Awesome. Hope I didn't sound like I was complaining, 'cause I wasn't :) Disk speed is completely usable.

And network has been perfect.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Awesome. Hope I didn't sound like I was complaining, 'cause I wasn't :) Disk speed is completely usable.

And network has been perfect.
Wasn't taking it as a complaint, I just like to be thorough and figured it was a good time to mention the upgrades ;)

TheLinuxBug

Just curious, is GoRack's main back haul to Atlanta?  I have noticed tracerouting from your looking glass that some destinations in Florida actually get routed back to Atlanta and then back to Florida adding hops and latency.  One of the main examples of this is tracerouting to a server in Tampa @ SecureDragon but this might also be caused by their routing as well.  This is not supposed to be any type of attack or anything like that, I am just curious if this is normal or only specific to the specific ips I have tested?

Cheers!

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Just curious, is GoRack's main back haul to Atlanta?  I have noticed tracerouting from your looking glass that some destinations in Florida actually get routed back to Atlanta and then back to Florida adding hops and latency.  One of the main examples of this is tracerouting to a server in Tampa @ SecureDragon but this might also be caused by their routing as well.  This is not supposed to be any type of attack or anything like that, I am just curious if this is normal or only specific to the specific ips I have tested?

Cheers!
A large chunk of our network is backhauled to Atlanta. From memory the only on-site network operator we use is Atrato, so if it routes over nLayer or Telia it's likely to backhaul to Atlanta. We do peer on JXIX as well, so not all locations within Florida should bounce to Atlanta first.

amuck-landowner