amuck-landowner

512Mb VPS in Europe

fatboy

Looking for a decent spec in a VPS in Europe. 

Only things that I definitely want are:

512Mb Guaranteed RAM

2 IP addresses (1 for SSL use)

EU Location (or at a push East Coast US, but only if I can't find a EU location)

The VPS will be for hosting 4 or 5 sites, 3 Wordpress and a couple of static.

Have looked about but all I see is US based - looking at around the $5 - $6 range if possible but not a strict limit, as long as the server is stable I am happy.

Cheers!

lv-matt

Hello,

I can offer you this on a KVM VPS in Kent (UK - Europe) or if you with in Orlando (East Coast - USA).

512MB RAM

25GB HDD (Hardware RAID 10)

2 IPv4 Addresses

500GB Bandwidth

For $6.95 per month.

LoveVPS won't be the cheapest offer you get on here, I can tell you that. But we will be one of the most reliable.

Drop me an email on [email protected] if you wish to discuss this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

fatboy

Cheers chaps, appreciate the pointers - had a PM with an offer as well so will have a dig to see who to go with!

Jack

Looking for a decent spec in a VPS in Europe. 

Only things that I definitely want are:

512Mb Guaranteed RAM

2 IP addresses (1 for SSL use)

EU Location (or at a push East Coast US, but only if I can't find a EU location)

The VPS will be for hosting 4 or 5 sites, 3 Wordpress and a couple of static.

Have looked about but all I see is US based - looking at around the $5 - $6 range if possible but not a strict limit, as long as the server is stable I am happy.

Cheers!
Dedicated RAM: 512  MB

Disk Space: 25 GB

Bandwidth: 400GB

Dedicated IP's: 2 IP

$5/mo

Any good? 

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
Cheers chaps, appreciate the pointers - had a PM with an offer as well so will have a dig to see who to go with!
You have my offer, or if you're interested in the 2G bufalooed linked to we can work out a special price on an extra IP :)

OnePoundWebHosting

Verified Provider
Can offer you a 512mb Xen plan in Fareham UK,

512mb Ram
512mb Swap
40gb Hdd (Raid 10)
300gb Bandwidth
4 cores
100mb Interface
10 Free monitoring checks
2 x IPv4

£4.40 a month

Any good?

Jack

I personally use OnePoundWebHosting and they have that little unique thing about them that makes them different especially with the 10 free monitoring checks you never have to worry about something going down without you knowing again.

fatboy

Morning all - thanks for all the offers, I am now sorted on this.

However, I will be looking for a few more over the coming week or two so will most likely be getting in touch anyway :)

amuck-landowner