amuck-landowner

A billing panel I am writing in my spare time

libro22

Development wise, isn't it easier (and more beneficial) to build your UI from scratch? In that way, you're not constrained to the features that are already available from on-shelf systems, rather you get to further optimize what you think better suits the processes of your users (and yours). If you're going to create (or just replicate) existing systems, you're gonna have a hard time marketing it in the future. Using bootstrap is good though for rapid prototyping.

Good luck on your project!

Last edited by a moderator:

RTGHM

Development wise, isn't it easier (and more beneficial) to build your UI from scratch? In that way, you're not constrained to the features that are already available from on-shelf systems, rather you get to further optimize what you think better suits the processes of your users (and yours). If you're going to create (or just replicate) existing systems, you're gonna have a hard time marketing it in the future. Using bootstrap is good though for rapid prototyping. Good luck on your project!
Those screen shots are outdated, I have a new design in, and I'm almost ready for public testing phase. 

VENETX

It looks the same as WHMCS and if you even try to start selling this.

You will see a very nice fine coming to you.

weloveservers

Verified Provider
I had two hours of spare time, and started building Twixy. Twixy is modeled after the WHMCS frontend interface (just re-created it to best of abilities), with a powerful framework under-the-hood.

When I get around to finishing it, I'll be releasing the source code. Previews:

http://imgur.com/ccxpso8,LfIc5ef,kxCMBAc,VhUWyhk

Looks very similar to WHMCS, I know, however, none of the code is the same.

Tell me what you think of it. I'm not working on it 24x7, just doing it for a spare-time project.
Looks like WHMCS! Very good recreation!

Hostissimus

Nice idea, although definitely make a new design, as you will face some DMCA complaints once you release your product.

foreign

Verified Provider
It probably won't be anything similar to WHMCS 6.0: http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=99166

OP. I am looking forward to see your new version of panel, but you will definitely have to work on other things than the design. If you are planning to make this panel go big then I would recommend you to partner up with a few other developers so they can work on other part of the code(eg. security). Good luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner