amuck-landowner

A Review for Drmike (Content Review & Marketing)

NodePacket

Verified Provider
Hey everyone

So I've been extremely busy focusing on some other stuff and needed some marketing stuff done and advertisements re structured. After talking with drmike, I found out that he will do almost any purposes of marketing for the IT need. I had him re-write and review some advertisements and terms on our website, and let me say this. He knows what he is doing, and he can turn something that you thought was a good paragraph, into a Newbery medal. 

What I really enjoy the most is that drmike just doesn't re write something and poof done. He takes the time to research the topic and ensure that anything he writes' is the most factual, professional, and utmost quality of information. I am very satisfied with what he does and highly recommends him to anyone needing anything structured, wrote, reviewed, etc.. in marketing, contracts, terms, etc... He is very affordable, and gets the job done in a very practical amount of time. Thanks again dr mike! +1

vRozenSch00n

TBH, I felt something is different between LEB's @drmike and vpsBoard's @drmike:p

What I know about him presently is his strong analytical and research skill, aside from his mastery of terms and words as well as his socializing skill.

I sometimes worried about him when he presented his research result that might make some people uneasy (read: pissed off) or some that might considered him just ranting BS.

Anyway, I personally considered him as a valuable professional and friend.  :)

NodePacket

Verified Provider
TBH, I felt something is different between LEB's @drmike and vpsBoard's @drmike:p

What I know about him presently is his strong analytical and research skill, aside from his mastery of terms and words as well as his socializing skill.

I sometimes worried about him when he presented his research result that might make some people uneasy (read: pissed off) or some that might considered him just ranting BS.

Anyway, I personally considered him as a valuable professional and friend.  :)
@drmike is a very powerful person when it comes to words, but aside from that, he's a great guy that cares about the industry and knows it very well. He's become a great friend that will help with just about anything I need.

amuck-landowner