amuck-landowner

Advertising Ideas

joepie91

No idea, must be a Tapatalk issue. In the thread that particular quote has no author, but the original quote in DomainBop's response was from you. Does it show all the quotes in his post to appear to be made by you? (Like Geek's?)
All quotes are from me. Guess Tapatalk adds the "extra info" since the quote doesn't specify a source of the quote it is assumed to be from the last quote that has an owner. This post is also using the Tapatalk quote function, lets see how that goes :)

Your quote header is missing.

ALN2015

Guys I wanted to just say that my WHT Account has been closed but not for anything to do with the post about the forum.

Also I wanted to say that I do not own Web Host Rally, I was an idiot and posted an advertisement for it, after I got an email statign it had reopened which I should not have done.

I have also closed my website due to multiple reasons I have personal things going on and even with 20 customers I wanted them to taken care of so I gave them to someone I sold my previous company to.

I can understand if you do not want to have anything to do with myself or web host rally after my goofup I dont ex[ect to be welcomed on any web hosting forum as yes I am an idiot. Sometimes I just get my head spinning with stupid things I have done, with that said I will offer proof of identity to any admin here or any other forum.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
No idea, must be a Tapatalk issue. In the thread that particular quote has no author, but the original quote in DomainBop's response was from you. Does it show all the quotes in his post to appear to be made by you? (Like Geek's?)
All quotes are from me. Guess Tapatalk adds the "extra info" since the quote doesn't specify a source of the quote it is assumed to be from the last quote that has an owner. This post is also using the Tapatalk quote function, lets see how that goes :)

We heard it here first boys!  @mikho is the owner of that website!  Let's get him!  Pitchforks out!!!

ALN2015

If ALN is who I believe it is then she isn't Dennis haha.

Mike, You are correct I am not dennis. Although as reading through this post and looking at some other sites I noticed he used to own  the site webhostrally.com. Also while doing research it either seems that dennis has sold the business multiple times under different site names, I may be wrong but to me I think he buys a forum site and gets people to use it for a few months sells it but keeps a copy of the database, then after selling it he creates another forum with the same databse and then sells it. But I am not sure, When I was looking because I am a member of Web Host Rally when Dennis owned it I have gotten a few emails saying it has changed hands but the domain was almost always similar to webhostrally.com. Look at http://www.siterockers.com/ This uses the same database as whrally.com I only noticed this after seeing an email from both whrally.com and WHRforums.com which turned to siterockers.com. My Question is Which one is correct who rightfully owns the content? Site Rockers looks to have more users post and such, but apparently they got users from webhostingchat forums but if Web Hosting Chat forums are closed why are the threads not closed and posting disallowed?

Licensecart

Mike, You are correct I am not dennis. Although as reading through this post and looking at some other sites I noticed he used to own  the site webhostrally.com. Also while doing research it either seems that dennis has sold the business multiple times under different site names, I may be wrong but to me I think he buys a forum site and gets people to use it for a few months sells it but keeps a copy of the database, then after selling it he creates another forum with the same databse and then sells it. But I am not sure, When I was looking because I am a member of Web Host Rally when Dennis owned it I have gotten a few emails saying it has changed hands but the domain was almost always similar to webhostrally.com. Look at http://www.siterockers.com/ This uses the same database as whrally.com I only noticed this after seeing an email from both whrally.com and WHRforums.com which turned to siterockers.com. My Question is Which one is correct who rightfully owns the content? Site Rockers looks to have more users post and such, but apparently they got users from webhostingchat forums but if Web Hosting Chat forums are closed why are the threads not closed and posting disallowed?
Didn't you buy it at one point though?

ALN2015

No, I was thinking of buying it and never did.

Didn't you buy it at one point though?

amuck-landowner