amuck-landowner

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I used to be a big fan of White Russians. In fact, I still am... I just never make them anymore for some reason or another and it's one of those drinks I prefer to make myself rather than order from a bar.

One drink that I never make myself but order locally is long island iced teas. I friggin' love em.

Gin. Unsure why but gin is just good.

VPSCorey

Verified Provider
You're not spending enough on the beer.   Try the good beer markets and the good ones have ratings on them.. Anything over a 99 to me is very good.

The last time I had a drink was over a year ago at the WHIR event here in Denver with the owners of Handy Networks (negotiating cabinet prices when one of the data center owners has had more drinks than you is fun) and @ (I learned what a Moscow Mule was that night) but when I do have a drink I like Long Islands or if there's a designated driver I grab the 151.

I've never had a beer that I liked (same goes for wine/champagne) so I've been told I'm missing out on the Colorado experience.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
You're not spending enough on the beer.   Try the good beer markets and the good ones have ratings on them.. Anything over a 99 to me is very good.
Totally unrelated, 90 Shillings beer from Fort Collins, CO is absolutely delicious!!!

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
Ouzo, probably. Baileys if I want something sweet, vodka martini if it's late and I need caffeine. For beer & cider I go more local - White Rabbit and Cheeky Rascal, usually. That said, I generally let other people buy, as a lot of my friends are licensed bartenders and will just make me random drinks to try :).

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Ouzo, probably. Baileys if I want something sweet, vodka martini if it's late and I need caffeine. For beer & cider I go more local - White Rabbit and Cheeky Rascal, usually. That said, I generally let other people buy, as a lot of my friends are licensed bartenders and will just make me random drinks to try :).
Oohhh... great... The bartenders at the bar that I frequent knows me and sometimes I'll ask them to surprise me with a drink. Some of the mixes they make are really creative and delicious! :) (totally not in a gay way)

amuck-landowner