amuck-landowner

Another SolusVM Update!

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
The internal audit yes. Monday the external audit started.
Either way I'm sure they've got the cash to hurry there asses up, many of us are stuck and for the end customers (Even myself) I'm stuck without a CP to control my stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueVPS

Verified Provider
On my question if the external audit would be finished today I received the following answer:

No, this wont happen. The external auditing company haven't given us an ETA as yet so it would be foolish for us to advise when this will happen.

We have completed our own internal audit and as a result have released a few further updates recently as you're no doubt aware. I am confident there is no issue in making your SolusVM master 'live' again.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Either way I'm sure they've got the cash to hurry there asses up, many of us are stuck and for the end customers (Even myself) I'm stuck without a CP to control my stuff.
Question is - do you want an audit to be rushed to satisfy the impatient people who couldn't live without Solus because they haven't got a clue or would you rather it took a bit longer so a proper job was done?

TrueVPS

Verified Provider
Question is - do you want an audit to be rushed to satisfy the impatient people who couldn't live without Solus because they haven't got a clue or would you rather it took a bit longer so a proper job was done?
Of course not. I would rather that the external audit will be completed with success than it will be completed in a hurry. I'm sure that's why they hired an external audit company. No deadlines, just it will be done when it's done. I was just asking because they didn't release anything about it yet and it's hard to keep your customers up to date without any updates.

rds100

Verified Provider
Still pretty vague release notes. Well, at least they seem to be working on the code, even on a weekend.

amuck-landowner