amuck-landowner

Any OpenVZ Templates Needed

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I'm working on building some custom OpenVZ templates. Are there any distros that you would like to see an OpenVZ template for?

Mun

Never Forget
Debian Wheezy Minimal. (no shit, just as basic as you can get it)

Last edited by a moderator:

willie

Appliance templates: discussion board, blog, mediawiki, VPN, VOIP (Asterisk), etc. BuyVM has a big selection (not sure where they came from), if you want inspiration.

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
CentOS 6 with cPanel. One that doesn't use a previous main IP and which DOES use the correct new IP.

rsk

Verified Provider
CentOS 6 with cPanel. One that doesn't use a previous main IP and which DOES use the correct new IP.
This is actually not hard, I have done this in the past. Basically you remove some files, and once the vps is created it will "grab" new values. If I can find the files that required the deletion I will reply back.

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
This is actually not hard, I have done this in the past. Basically you remove some files, and once the vps is created it will "grab" new values. If I can find the files that required the deletion I will reply back.
Right, finding those files is the key. Spent quite a bit of time trying to track them down, only to get to where it removed the main IP and didn't grab the new one :/

rsk

Verified Provider
Right, finding those files is the key. Spent quite a bit of time trying to track them down, only to get to where it removed the main IP and didn't grab the new one :/
I'll find them, wrote them down on a piece of sticky-note on my desk somewhere. :)

RootNerds

Verified Provider
Appliance templates: discussion board, blog, mediawiki, VPN, VOIP (Asterisk), etc. BuyVM has a big selection (not sure where they came from), if you want inspiration.
I like this idea. However, it should come with some kind of easy configuration scripts as well. 

eva2000

Maybe a Oracle Linux 6.4 one ? Not many VPS have OL6.. only one that does right now is RamNode when I requested it, they added OL6 ISO image. Maybe with OpenVZ Template folks would be more likely to offer it ?

amuck-landowner