amuck-landowner

Anyone been to the theatre lately?

Leyton

Verified Provider
Hey there guys!

Thought it might be worthwhile seeing if there are any other theatre-goers here on VPSBoard.

I don't know what it is, perhaps its being an ex-English Literature student, buy I just find there is something amazing about the theatre - definitely far more enjoyable than going to the cinema, or suchlike.

Most recently myself and the missus went to see Wicked the Musical in Victoria; it was absolutely brilliant! (Comes with my highest recommendations if you're into that kind of thing).

So... anyone else enjoy this kind of entertainment - and what have you been to see lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
I think the last movie that I saw was "We're The Millers" and before that is was "The Internship"

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Well in that case, I believe I saw a play called "Old Town" Recently. It was a college play kinda deal, so not broadway or anything fancy like that.

GIANT_CRAB

I don't want to get shot during the screen-casting of the movie, so no.

For classical musical concerts, no. I just watch them on Youtube.

Jono20201

Verified Provider
I go to watch Derren Brown, thats about it. I saw Oliver in London a couple years back, but only because Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) was in it. 

NetWatcher

Verified Provider
Not recently... Actually... I've been last time like 2 years ago, shame on me...  :) 

Hopefully next time I visit Theatre Jennifer Aniston will play stripper like in "We're the Millers" :D 

I bet experience is 2x better then with the movie :)

EricGregory

My wife and I are avid theatre-goers.  We try to hit one or two shows each year.  We tend to get more into Shakespearean stuff more than anything else.  This year though, we saw a production of the "39 Steps" which was one of the most enjoyable plays we've seen.  

amuck-landowner