amuck-landowner

Anyone heard or use WEBNX?

Kakashi

Verified Provider
Yes we used them for almost a year and were very happy with their support and network. Only downside was they don't offer colo and also at the time didn't have IPv6 support.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
They've been offering some good deals recently can't say I've had any experience with them.

WSWD

Verified Provider
We love them.  Only real downsides we found:

No IPMI/KVM  - You can get a real KVM on an as-needed basis, but it's very costly

No IPv6

1gbit upgrades are quite expensive ($40/mo.)

webnx

They're okay, save for using HE.net for anything they can these days =/
We dropped HE from our mix a few weeks back,  our network is moving towards more premium providers. 

We love them.  Only real downsides we found:

No IPMI/KVM  - You can get a real KVM on an as-needed basis, but it's very costly

No IPv6

1gbit upgrades are quite expensive ($40/mo.)
Thanks for the warm words and suggestions.   We will be phasing in cheaper 1gbps ports for the new rows of racks going in as well as ipv6 should be soon (first in the new rows then rolled out into the old parts of the datacenter).   IPMI is an option for any new server and most of our promos (some don't support it,  but very few don't have it).  

Last edited by a moderator:

yolo

I honestly love WebNX, we have been with them for well over a year now. Ive had 0, absolutely 0 issues. The only downtime I had was about 1.5 years ago when the building lost power, which was out of WebNX control. I would give them a 10/10. I love my 8 or so servers that I have with them!

Oliver

Verified Provider
I had some servers with them in the past and found everything very good except for the lack of IPv6. If you need something in LA and can live with this I would highly recommend them especially for Asian/Australian audience.

WSWD

Verified Provider
We dropped HE from our mix a few weeks back,  our network is moving towards more premium providers. 

Thanks for the warm words and suggestions.   We will be phasing in cheaper 1gbps ports for the new rows of racks going in as well as ipv6 should be soon (first in the new rows then rolled out into the old parts of the datacenter).   IPMI is an option for any new server and most of our promos (some don't support it,  but very few don't have it).  
You're welcome!  Yep, we have been incredibly happy.  Been with you guys since March 2011 and everything has been rock solid. 

Good deal on those 3 things!  Love it!  I'll have to contact you guys regarding the IPMI.  I'm guessing the older servers don't have the option of getting IPMI made available?  Our latest is a E5-1650, but we have had it for a while.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff

I've never used your services. But dang do I love one of your products.

The 64 core AMD Monster? I wish I had the money to just play around with that!

amuck-landowner