amuck-landowner

Anyone with experiences with root.lu?

fixidixi

Hy,

Does any of you have any experiences with root.lu as a dedicated server provider? I've seen they have their own dc..

Thanks!

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
They do not have their own DC, I believe they previously did but (likely due to costs) had a move to another DC. They managed to give the wrong server away to someone else and loose my data without appology so I am not all too happy with them, but that is a one off thing. Network was decent, hardware was also pretty decent, all Fujitsu servers I believe.

Jack

They do not have their own DC, I believe they previously did but (likely due to costs) had a move to another DC. They managed to give the wrong server away to someone else and loose my data without appology so I am not all too happy with them, but that is a one off thing. Network was decent, hardware was also pretty decent, all Fujitsu servers I believe.
Is that the box they gave you as a sponsorship?

AnthonySmith

Verified Provider
Yeah I signed up with them about a year or so ago, wrong hardware delivered very slow response times and they still continued to attempt to bill me for about 3 months after I cancelled the service, claimed they could not find the cancellation request and insisted I pay anyway... erm no.

fixidixi

Thanks for the comments so far. I'd still be interested if there are others out there. So far what I've geathered is that support is rapidly converges to 0, but there is ipmi/kvm available, got decent hw & network.. so i have mixed feelings..

amuck-landowner