Sometime Friday evening / Saturday morning I completely lost the ability to connect to one of my servers from within my network; thankfully, I've yet to ramp up beyond a development and testing phase so the only customer affected was myself (I'm a glass half-full kind of guy).
- All activity is attempted by IP; DNS is a non-issue.
- Prior to "Event X" I could ping/ssh this box, now I can't.
- My whole home network is affected (WiFi/Ethernet & Windows/OSX/Linux).
- I can ping "down box" from one of my other boxes.
- I can ping/ssh any of my other servers perfectly fine (albeit, different service provider)
- The service provider of this box has been able to ping/ssh - don't see any issues.
- I've assigned a new IP to this box - no luck.
- I've reloaded the box, from Ubuntu to CentOS - no luck.
Last edited by a moderator: