amuck-landowner

Best Mail Client

KMyers

Good Morning All,

I spend a lot of time reading and responding to email. Normally I simply use GMail's Web Interface and sometimes use Thunderbird. I feel like it is time for a change, What would you recommend as the best email client that has the following features:

• Multiple Platform Support - I normally use Ubuntu Gnome as my primary OS but on occasion do use Windows 8
  • Needs "Offline" support
  • Needs the ability to manage multiple inboxes
  • HTML Support
  • Signature support

Hello @KMyers,

I have a setup that allows me to work on the fly, in any computer easily.

I basically have an Owncloud installation with the RainLoop addon, and never had any problems, and you can enjoy the Owncloud other features to improve your workflow.

- Henrique

KMyers

Hello @KMyers,

I have a setup that allows me to work on the fly, in any computer easily.

I basically have an Owncloud installation with the RainLoop addon, and never had any problems, and you can enjoy the Owncloud other features to improve your workflow.

- Henrique
Thanks but this lacks the offline ability I am looking for

qps

Verified Provider
I know this isn't multi-platform and I'm not sure if it supports offline features, but check out eM Client for Windows.  I tried it out for a few weeks and was generally pretty happy with it, but ultimately decided to stay with Outlook.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am certain it won't meet all the needs, but I am really loving myMail for Android.  I prefer such on a phone/tablet with bluetooth input devices.   Means I am not logged into spynetworksGoogle on the desktop where I do work and might not want this mixed up in the data collection pool with that (think work for this company with that company).

• NO - Multiple Platform Support - I normally use Ubuntu Gnome as my primary OS but on occasion do use Windows 8
  • ??? Needs "Offline" support
  • YES Needs the ability to manage multiple inboxes
  • YES  HTML Support
  • BELIEVE SO Signature support

amuck-landowner