amuck-landowner

BillingLayer.com

Nick

I registered this domain last year with the idea of creating some sort of billing panel. Ideas changed, I got a job and I've forgotten about it until now :)

Honest mistake - I got this domain from an auction last year, I have another domain that's similar which got me confused. I'll try dig it up and create another auction if I find it :D

It's registered with NameCheap so can do a free push (I think) and expires on 02/25/2014. Not really in any hurry to sell it as I don't mind holding onto it and I don't need the cash.

We'll start bidding at $10.

The time is now 4:01PM 02/08/2014 GMT +13 and this auction will close at 6:00PM 02/12/2014 GMT+13.

Please keep bids to whole dollar increments :)

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
FWIW (which is not much), I am the one who originally registered this domain, then in May. Not overly important, I only mention it because of this bit:

I registered this domain last year with the idea of creating some sort of billing panel.
Thus as you can see it has changed hands before, and if you have the same idea as Nick and I did of building a billing system, you might want to think twice before doing that and/or buying this domain since that's a daunting undertaking.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
It can take years to build a nice billing software, and as a web hosting company owner you won't have enough time everyday.

Nick

FWIW (which is not much), I am the one who originally registered this domain, then in May. Not overly important, I only mention it because of this bit:

Thus as you can see it has changed hands before, and if you have the same idea as Nick and I did of building a billing system, you might want to think twice before doing that and/or buying this domain since that's a daunting undertaking.
Cheers. I must've been thinking about a similar domain (billing related) that I registered last year. Honest mistake :)

amuck-landowner