amuck-landowner

Bloodmoon shooting tips

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Quote said:
On September 27, 2015, sky gazers across North America will have the chance to witness a rare celestial event not seen since 1982. That evening, the super moon will enter Earth’s shadow to produce a “blood moon,” a dramatic moment when the moon turns a reddish color. I encourage you to prepare to capture this spectacle.
http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/bloodmoon_tips

Really good tutorial for that special setting.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Thanks for the tip. I'm really hoping the sky will be clear here... looking like it might not be tomorrow night. We'll see...

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Thanks for the tip. I'm really hoping the sky will be clear here... looking like it might not be tomorrow night. We'll see...

Looking forward for your shoots.
I'm not allowed to have cameras or take photos where I am presently unfortunately. I saw it on the drive up here but once I got here cameras aren't allowed. Took a cellphone snap from the parking lot but it's nothing special.

What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I'm not allowed to have cameras or take photos where I am presently unfortunately. I saw it on the drive up here but once I got here cameras aren't allowed. Took a cellphone snap from the parking lot but it's nothing special.

What about you?
Claudy sky....

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

What about you?
Claudy sky....
Ah, too bad. I really enjoyed it even though it was relatively cloudy here and there is a lot of light pollution from a nearby large city and a large lit up facility next door. Really wish I could have seen it back home though where I could have gone out to the country to view it.

This was my favorite photo of the Blood Moon.... (Americans should understand)

RtMEpFP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner