amuck-landowner

BlueVM KVM 512 MB (NY)

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I've had the same experience with BlueVM. Actually got a VPS when your review was posted. Great service... Really like Feathur also.. 
Yup, Feathur is great. I like the lean approach of the interface.

I too have services with BlueVM (Two KVM 512MB's in Buffalo) and I must say that for the price, their services are worth the money.

My only complaint is that their SolusVM panel takes an incredibly long time to log you in. They will get their KVM clientbase migrated to Feathur at some point, which will hopefully be quite a bit faster.
I am waiting for the KVM migration to Feathur too.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Wanted to add the status report beause I am currently reading the reports of my vps:

statusbluevm.jpg

The first downtime was my fault - I did not restart the vps (stop and restart are not the same!).

Sum up:

6 minutes and 34 seconds downtime since May the 17th.

ryzhov_al

Not sure BlueVM is a great deal, at least those based on Atlanta (S7-ATL server). My VPS is going off-line for a few hours 4 times in last 7 days, I'm tired to add a tickets for it's tech support: #394235 (VPS was off-line 03/05/2014),#740898 (VPS was off-line 03/07/2014), #220352 (VPS was off-line 03/08/2014), #774021 (VPS is off-line now, 03/10/2014).

IMHO, it's unacceptable level of service:(

Last edited by a moderator:

peterw

Canceled due to bandwith/routing issues in Buffalo -> EU.
Read review about my move to CH ->
You should post this because I did not read the first page to see that you canceled it. I have canceled my Bluevm server in LA too due to the same reasons.

amuck-landowner