amuck-landowner

BlueVM sold / change of ownership? (UPDATE 5/14: Now owned by ChicagoVPS)

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
What good? The oversold nodes, the oversold network, the oversold everything? I see zero good with any CVPS brand (and yes, i am a customer since over a year now, on multiple brands, which ALL degraded massively since purchase)
William,

CVPS is not oversold at all. We stopped this years ago. Please PM your account information so I can verify your actually a client of ChicagoVPS.

I have just one question for @CVPS_Chris If this company is NOT a part of your "network" as you claim it be, then how do you know they were "allegedly hacked"?

I have not seen anyone from Hostress mention this yet only that something happened and data was lost.
I spoke to Tom on the phone. Im guessing he is in the process of sending out an RFO or has already. I have no idea what has been said, but it was indeed a hack.

Munzy

William,

CVPS is not oversold at all. We stopped this years ago. Please PM your account information so I can verify your actually a client of ChicagoVPS.

I spoke to Tom on the phone. Im guessing he is in the process of sending out an RFO or has already. I have no idea what has been said, but it was indeed a hack.

Psss, chris, answer my ticket and let me fly and be free from your mess :)

joepie91

Yet another lie. But it is expected from you and the handful of others that like to bad mouth my brands. It was said in tickets that there was a change, which is hiding nothing.
Sigh. Are you being for real? First of all, you are the one here who has a history of lies, not me. Second,  A response to tickets is not a 'disclosure', and didn't even state ChicagoVPS, just 'new management'.

I've provided proof for my claim that you're lying. Where's yours?

Get over it, and move on. I have. I learned from my mistakes and antics in the past and have been running a clean and mature business for quite some time now.
As evidenced by the fact that you're still making unsupported claims about others lying, and still weren't sufficiently transparent about your acquisition of BlueVM. Exactly as you'd been before. Right.

Meet the new Chris, same as the old Chris, just with a bit less arrogance!

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Yet another lie. But it is expected from you and the handful of others that like to bad mouth my brands. It was said in tickets that there was a change, which is hiding nothing.
I'm assuming that the change mentioned in the tickets was the elimination of A records for the bluevm.com domain :)

dig bluevm.com

; <<>> DiG 9.9.5-9-Debian <<>> bluevm.com

;; global options: +cmd

;; Got answer:

;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 39624

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:

; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;bluevm.com. IN A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

com. 896 IN SOA a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1435647969 1800 900 604800 86400

;; Query time: 20 msec

;; SERVER: 213.246.33.144#53(213.246.33.144)

;; WHEN: Tue Jun 30 09:06:31 CEST 2015

;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 112

# dig www.bluevm.com

; <<>> DiG 9.9.5-9-Debian <<>> www.bluevm.com

;; global options: +cmd

;; Got answer:

;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 8259

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:

; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;www.bluevm.com. IN A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

com. 900 IN SOA a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1435647984 1800 900 604800 86400

;; Query time: 4 msec

;; SERVER: 213.246.33.144#53(213.246.33.144)

;; WHEN: Tue Jun 30 09:06:54 CEST 2015

;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 116

It's not just you! http://www.bluevm.com looks down from here.

Check another site?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Meet the new Chris, same as the old Chris, just with a bit less arrogance!
That's because it's not Chris at all - simply someone posting for him.  Grammatical acuity and speech patterns are nearly as helpful as fingerprints for identifying individuals;  or as is relevant here, identifying when someone is not who they claim to be.

amuck-landowner