amuck-landowner

BoltVM? Anyone have services with? Seems down.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Just was looking at loose ends with stuff and noticed BoltVM's site is offline.

Someone else said their services have been down for a week.

Is anyone here a customer and can confirm?

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
@JonBiloh we need your help,  another one of your "CEO" projects who isn't old enough to buy a drink is having problems with his hosting business...

sleddog

I have a VPS with BoltVM. It's up now and has been up continuously since June 3 (when the IP switch happened). Dunno 'bought their website :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This is from StevenF over on Lowendtalk:

We were under DDoS, nothing I could do to prevent that, unfortunately. I probably missed your e-mail, I've been skimming them a bit more due to the hectic week. Apologies if I didn't reply, but the site is back up and has been for a few hours now.

ARIN is giving us trouble with the IPs. I applied for the IPs months back. They gave me a /23, but I asked to apply for more. They said they'd only give a /22 unless they took the /23 back and I re-applied. I never got around to completing the request. When Crissic took their IPs back, ARIN told us that we would now need to provide even more proof and information, so we're working on getting them everything they need.

Rest of it:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/32443/bolt1024-initial-review-boltvm

So appears the company is in operation and fine.

Dillybob

WHT needs to burn and bear needs to be put down to stop the atrocity of what they are doing to the hosting industry. Completely disgusted. They deserved every packet of that DDOS and hopefully more to come. Their forums are more saturated than the shared hosting industry itself... It's a fucking cesspool full of sig spammers, no real content, etc.

Hxxx

WHT needs to burn and bear needs to be put down to stop the atrocity of what they are doing to the hosting industry. Completely disgusted. They deserved every packet of that DDOS and hopefully more to come. Their forums are more saturated than the shared hosting industry itself... It's a fucking cesspool full of sig spammers, no real content, etc.
More drama.

telephone

Please stop bringing WHT into every discussion.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I think you are confusing WHT with LowendTalk/Lowendbox.  

WHT has problems, but they have a ton of content.

amuck-landowner