amuck-landowner

boltvm vpsboard-banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Just as I was browsing your site, the subpages went down. I did manage to grab a screenshot of one of your OpenVZ pages to show you this:

OSMduXQ.png

Those underlined texts are all the same, and the price on the Thunder 512 plan is currently $33. Also, in WHMCS the plans seem to be mixed up. The 512MB plan is being advertised for $15/year, and the 256MB plan doesn't show at all. With your website/billing system in a state like this, I'm not sure why you're live. Or are you? What would happen if I ordered right now, say the $15/year 512MB plan?

AThomasHowe

It's better to have no site than one half finished really, a landing page would be much better. Kinda makes you wonder how much of a Work In Progress the server configuration will be too.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
...And I just realized it's ColoCrossing in L.A. Fortunately ColoCrossing isn't in New York City, but wouldn't ya know it, New York City is "coming soon". Careful there, @Steven F, I believe ChicagoCrossing has "Coming Soon" trademarked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven F

Verified Provider
...And I just realized it's ColoCrossing in L.A. Fortunately ColoCrossing isn't in New York City, but wouldn't ya know it, New York City is "coming soon". Careful there, @Steven F, I believe ChicagoCrossing has "Coming Soon" trademarked.
The NYC and LA migration are part of a larger roll out. We have no exact time, but I should know better in the next 2 - 4 weeks (having an exact week/date).

The site would have been finished, but my SSD failed and I lost the updated files. I'm hoping to push out a new revision fixing all of the aforementioned problems and completing the site in the next 24 to 48 hours. I actually have to go pick up my fixed laptop now.

The only packages we're selling right now are the Lightning 512 and Lightning 1024. It doesn't make sense to sell the 256 at the same price as the 512, so we haven't rolled out that product. Order a 512 or a 1024 and it'll get added into the queue for fraud review and then it will be deployed once approved. We have somewhere in the range of 30 - 50 active VPS and I've held off advertising again until we get our website updated.

This hasn't been the smoothest roll out, but our services and support have been consistent and top-notch. We've been working on our support and service, rather than focusing on the website. We are preparing some pretty awesome things and the BoltVM website did get neglected, I'm not making any excuses. We'll be rolling out Thunder packages this week, as well. To me, the website is pretty minor. Quality service and support are what's important and that's where we're shining.

Steven F

Verified Provider
The site has been updated! There's a bit of lorem ipsum on the FAQ page. Let us know if anything else is wrong/missing/buggy. It's not 100%, but we're getting close. I need to work on the new DediCube site, so, we'll do a big push tomorrow for the Bolt site to fix everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner