amuck-landowner

Bought a P4 back in 2000~2002? Here, have some free money*

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
You would think there was sort of statute of limitations on the time between the fraud and now.

Been ahh 12~ years.

Good to see some activity going after this unsavory companies.

Red Bull won't give you wings, but most certainly will give you dental decay and mass contribute towards your diabetes.  They ought to be paying up a whole lot more for that.

Munzy

Does that mean if you bought a dell with an intel pentium processor in it you are also entitled?

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
... I think my HP computer and my Gateway (WOW OLD) desktop had Pentium 4.  

I'm pretty sure the HP one did though.  

serverian

Verified Provider
Sensible people were using AMD back then. I think they are trying to flag the others!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What's the story with Illinois? Why is it excluded?
Oh class action suit and probably Attorney General of IL refusing to join the suit (i.e. reserving the right to pursue Intel independently for Illinois).... At least that's *typically* why states are opted out.

Sonwebhost

I would like the 15 dollars but I live in Barbados, that would be 29 dollars here enought to pay for a P4 for one month.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
What if I rented a P4 server from 2000-2002??? Can I lawyer up and sue the hosting company I used then for $15 for selling me something that wasn't as powerful as described???

Last edited by a moderator:

AutoSnipe

Verified Provider
Wow imagine every government office jumping at that $15. Seriously if there is a defecit in any country this financial year you all have proof dodgy stuff is going on lol

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
What if I rented a P4 server from 2000-2002??? Can I lawyer up and sue the hosting company I used then for $15 for selling me something that wasn't as powerful as described???
I just seen someone trying to rent some out for like $85/month not too long ago... Not really sure what the use of it would be unless you were running legacy applications. 

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I just seen someone trying to rent some out for like $85/month not too long ago... Not really sure what the use of it would be unless you were running legacy applications. 
It's for all those dedicated servers for DoS games.  

Totally unrelated, I really miss Bolo.  

amuck-landowner