Buy Microsoft License

Discussion in 'Operating a Hosting Business' started by coreyman, Aug 29, 2015.

1. coreyman

coreyman Active Member Verified Provider

May 15, 2013
    I'd like to buy or rent the microsoft datacenter edition license (I've been doing some reading and it looks like this is the license you need to sell unlimited windows vps with hyperv or the hypervisor of your choice).

I already have a microsoft volume license center account but when I login it says 'The business email address provided during registration is not affiliated with an Open License and/or Volume License Agreement.' Do I need to call a phone number and get a rep?

2. qps

qps Active Member Verified Provider

May 15, 2013
    Talk to a SPLA provider.  We use Insight and they work pretty well.  You can e-mail them at [email protected] to get setup with a sales rep.

3. VisionGroup

VisionGroup New Member

Oct 9, 2015
    we are a SPLA license holder, i can give you our prices but they are in NZD dollars, let me know if that helps.

4. AConley

AConley New Member

Dec 10, 2016
    I'd be willing to rent out my Windows Server 2012 Datacenter license to you. How long do you need it for? We're based in the United States (California).

5. WSH_DNYT

WSH_DNYT New Member Verified Provider

Nov 21, 2013
  6. River

River Member Verified Provider

May 3, 2015
    I'm interested in how to get signed up as an office 365 reseller? I've signed up on their partner page but can't find any info on where to manage licenses or anything?

insight?

7. Trendsetter149

Trendsetter149 New Member

Apr 13, 2016
    i am also interested in windows 2012 data center License also guide me and give the tips