amuck-landowner

Buying and selling BitCoin

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
What does everyone here use for buying and selling bitcoin? Do you use something like Coinbase, or stick with more person to person transactions in places where such individuals have built a reputation of trust or what? Found my old BTC wallet and now that it appears things have relatively stabled out I wouldn't mind adding some BTC to my savings. A few of my providers accept BTC payments and I wouldn't mind buying a little bit each month either just to save.

Is CoinBase the go to place? I signed up for an account but haven't set it up fully since it requires details I'm not comfortable giving up just yet.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
One of these days I really need to figure this whole bitcoin thing out.... I've never bought or sold anything with it.. 

Tyler

One of these days I really need to figure this whole bitcoin thing out.... I've never bought or sold anything with it.. 
Same here... I haven't used it or supported it. For a while I thought it would be a passing phase, but it seems to have gained some serious support.

joepie91

Bitonic, but it only works in the Netherlands and Belgium. It's great, though - buying BTC is basically instant, payout for selling BTC happens every weekday.

It's certainly a lot nicer (and faster!) than PayPal <-> bank :)

amuck-landowner